Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

XP Bonus Chains

This topic has been closed.
    • 3237 posts
    February 13, 2018 12:08 PM PST

You would love to say something ... but you won't, because you don't care, but you say it anyway without saying it.  Makes sense.  I don't mind if people oppose an idea but it can be frustrating when they start citing unrelated features, dissect the issues with them, and then blame those issues on why they opposed the original idea.  As for this particular idea, I mentioned in the first line of the OP that it was an FFXI feature.  I'll admit that I think the idea is pure MMO gold but Square Enix deserves all of the credit.  I just wanted to play the role of ambassador and share an example of a feature that resonated with the playerbase of another MMO that has long been compared to EQ.  As long as the thread can stay on-track, I'll be a happy camper.  Welcome back NoobieDoo.

• 9115 posts
    February 13, 2018 2:53 PM PST

Time to put this one to bed folks, the discussion has run its course for 12 pages and nothing new has been added for a few pages now, just back and fourth opinions and snipes, so I will go ahead and close it down, please do not post another thread on this topic as it is unlikely to make it into the game and has now been discussed thoroughly.