Forums » News and Announcements

Next Dev Stream is Sunday Jan 10th (With Cohh!)

• 560 posts
    January 10, 2021 12:25 PM PST

Jothany said:

starblight said:

Can someone please post a link to the video. @Roenick why no link in the original post?

He posted the address [twitch.tv/cohhcarnage], it just wasn't in full "live link" mode.

Oh I see it now. Thanks for correcting me.

• 9 posts
    January 10, 2021 2:04 PM PST

Loved it guys! Congratulations, on a job well done! Bountycode and I were so impressed that we upped our pledge to VIP. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. It is appreciated <3 

This post was edited by Sparoh at January 10, 2021 2:25 PM PST
    • 8 posts
    January 10, 2021 2:41 PM PST

Great job VR.  That was an awesome stream.  I would love to see you guys do another walk through and show the other content that was missed.  Like Sparoh said we were so impressed with this reveal that we went back and upgraded our pledges from Pathfinder to Triumvirate.

• 1479 posts
    January 10, 2021 4:54 PM PST

Long time I hadn't watched a full stream here, not native speaking so keeping focused is sometimes hard. I enjoyed it much, Cooh helps raising audiance but also keeping questionning and circling around new things and such, which make the whole experience really great.

The game seems, in that demo box, in a really playable shape but it's obvious there is still work to do, outside of that box. That said it's great and I'm not brushed of any of my motivation for the game, thanks all the Pantheon Rotf game for working and progressing that awesome piece of content.

• 839 posts
    January 10, 2021 8:11 PM PST

Less than 1 hour in so far and really loving the feel, dialogue, look and interactivity! 

Cant wait to get deeper into the stream later tonight

Cohh is really great! So glad you positioned the stream at a time that could include him.  

• 4 posts
    January 10, 2021 8:27 PM PST

Just an hour in from this stream and I'm stoked, this is what I've been waiting for and dying to play. Amazing work to all of y'all!

• 287 posts
    January 14, 2021 9:58 AM PST
    Yes, the stream was wonderful.
    • 18 posts
    January 15, 2021 1:22 PM PST

I loved this format for presenting the progress and features of the game.  It's one thing to tell people what you've accomplished but a whole other beast to be confident enough in it to present it live to a large audience.  Kohh's ~2 hour long stream showed an enormous amount of the games features, showcasing stealth and detection via light sources, game lore, perception pings, group combat dynamic, npc dispositions such as the pyrophobic creature, climbing, atmospheric conditions and more.  That could have been explained or put into bullet points, but getting to see all of those things in action really made it a worthwhile video.  It also felt more organic allowing streamers to ask questions of the staff while playing.  Questions that may or may not have come up in another medium or format.  

Good on you @Roenick and others for doing this.  It was exciting and fun to watch.  Best of luck on locating good investments and investors as well as the community support through pledges.  Your video and the passion you guys show, as well as a bit of nostalgia of my EQ days, is why, just today, I made a Triumvirate pledge to your team.  I've got faith in you.  You're taking this game into a wonderful direction.  Don't sell out and let someone push your tenets out the door or relinquish your creative control because they are what draws us to this game.  

Take care guys!  Appreciate the stream!

This post was edited by Luniss at January 15, 2021 1:26 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    January 16, 2021 6:08 AM PST

It appears to me, the animations are now a bit more lively, or is this just my imagination? I remember the battles looking a lot more "unmotivated" in the previous vids. Still, the enemies are way to tanky, takeing their 200+ hits with sowrds and daggers pretty much unfaced ;). I know it's pre-alpha.