Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

12/9/16 Twitch Stream Highlights!

• 138 posts
    December 13, 2016 9:42 AM PST

Nikademis said:

Ashvaild said:

One thing i didn't notice in the stream.... the colored mana system.  Still sticking with that?  Between colored mana, dangerous environments, changing ai, crafting etc etc it seems a lot to keep track of/learn

I had the same thought.  I posed the question a couple times during the stream but I didn't push the issue.  As @Bazgrim mentioned, Joppa briefly mentioned it in regard to another topic but didn't elaborate on any further development.

Yeah, we have not heard about the colored mana since then first stream. Although, they did briefly mention it on the last stream when Pohh noticed his rogue had an evocation ability.

One other thing I was curious about, what ever happened to the class branching system? Did that get scrapped? I know at one point they were saying classes were going to have a chance to either stay the course as the vanilla version of the class, or at some point they could choose to deviate from that and go down a specialized path. Does anyone else remember that?

This post was edited by Katalyzt at December 13, 2016 9:43 AM PST
    • 595 posts
    December 13, 2016 9:46 AM PST

Katalyzt said:

Nikademis said:

Ashvaild said:

One thing i didn't notice in the stream.... the colored mana system.  Still sticking with that?  Between colored mana, dangerous environments, changing ai, crafting etc etc it seems a lot to keep track of/learn

I had the same thought.  I posed the question a couple times during the stream but I didn't push the issue.  As @Bazgrim mentioned, Joppa briefly mentioned it in regard to another topic but didn't elaborate on any further development.

Yeah, we have not heard about the colored mana since then first stream. Although, they did briefly mention it on the last stream when Pohh noticed his rogue had an evocation ability.

One other thing I was curious about, what ever happened to the class branching system? Did that get scrapped? I know at one point they were saying classes were going to have a chance to either stay the course as the vanilla version of the class, or at some point they could choose to deviate from that and go down a specialized path. Does anyone else remember that?

I do absolutely remember that and the community was quite divided on it.  As far as I know, we've not heard anything about that since the first stream (or around that time at least).

• 15 posts
    December 14, 2016 6:53 PM PST

Umm...did anyone notice in the last stream a strong resemblence between Kilsin and Papa Smurf?

• 9115 posts
    December 15, 2016 4:04 AM PST

Bewtleg said:

Umm...did anyone notice in the last stream a strong resemblence between Kilsin and Papa Smurf?

Lol, it was a one time gig! My Rogue was taken ;)

• 172 posts
    December 15, 2016 3:00 PM PST

A big map that opens up onto a seperate screen showing you the area around you with an arrow on it pointing to a 'N':    Fine.

Cartography skill and player-made maps you can use:    Even better.

A mini-map with auto locator and direction finder that somehow always stays within your field of vision, even when rolling out of the way of a fire breathing dragon:    Not so much.

This post was edited by JDNight at December 15, 2016 4:51 PM PST
    • 1281 posts
    January 9, 2017 5:21 PM PST

I was just thinking the other day about the times getting lost in EQ and not knowing where anything was. Just exploring was fun. I'd be happy to "put up" with maps I have to draw or copy offline if it meant getting that fun factor back.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at January 9, 2017 5:21 PM PST