Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Whoa don't look down!

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 3:54 AM PDT

Whoa, don't look down! What's the first thing you would do when visiting Wild's End, the Halfling home city?

• 432 posts
    November 3, 2016 4:17 AM PDT

Make sure that my backpack is tightly closed and check if those hands in my pockets are my own .

• 78 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:09 AM PDT

Looks great - nice to see more colour Kilsin

I'd do the same thing with every home city - hit up the town market and sample all the local food / drink on offer.

• 62 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:10 AM PDT

Probably fall down and die. I would then log out and complain on the forums about lack of handrails.

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:16 AM PDT

Deadshade said:

Make sure that my backpack is tightly closed and check if those hands in my pockets are my own .

Hahaha, very wise :D

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:17 AM PDT

zubi said:

Looks great - nice to see more colour Kilsin

I'd do the same thing with every home city - hit up the town market and sample all the local food / drink on offer.

Glad you like it, I thought some nice colours with a bit of fog would be a nice change from green grass/trees and night time camps :)

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:17 AM PDT

zaktaros said:

Probably fall down and die. I would then log out and complain on the forums about lack of handrails.

Hahaha, you say this in jest but just wait and see how many actually do this :D

• 137 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:42 AM PDT

1. Kiss the ground because I finally get to play Pantheon.

2. Remind everyone within earshot how superior halflings are.

3. Demand to be filled with pie immediately.

4. While on auto-run ask where.............."Loading please wait"

5. .......where my corpse is...

This post was edited by Riply at November 3, 2016 5:46 AM PDT
    • 112 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:44 AM PDT

Heads toward the nearest inn. Tales of the mirth and musicality of the halflings assure a festive repose after weary travel.  

Alcohol Tolerance (skill up)

Missing items from inventory (3)

• 186 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:10 AM PDT
    I would find the town center, strip to my small clothes and start dancing shouting "tips to end the eye sore!" I may also just see what hidden surprises I can find.
    • 724 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:13 AM PDT

No problem, with my rocket backpack I am in no danger! Ohh wait, this is not Wildstar...nm then.

(Speaking of Wildstar, I liked some of the mechanics for jumping/flying up through tornadoes etc, it made discovering places really fun. Wouldn't mind seeing some of those in Pantheon as well!)

• 104 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:18 AM PDT

Sample the Jumjum juice. Repeatedly.

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:22 AM PDT

Riply said:

1. Kiss the ground because I finally get to play Pantheon.

2. Remind everyone within earshot how superior halflings are.

3. Demand to be filled with pie immediately.

4. While on auto-run ask where.............."Loading please wait"

5. .......where my corpse is...

Haha, nice one :D

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:23 AM PDT

Azotate said:

Heads toward the nearest inn. Tales of the mirth and musicality of the halflings assure a festive repose after weary travel.  

Alcohol Tolerance (skill up)

Missing items from inventory (3)

Haha, spot on, the trick is to buy your drinks before your money goes missing from your pockets, gotta drink fast! :D

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:23 AM PDT

VitaKorp3n said: I would find the town center, strip to my small clothes and start dancing shouting "tips to end the eye sore!" I may also just see what hidden surprises I can find.

Haha, that is a good way to make some quick pie money or lose a level :D

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:24 AM PDT

Sarim said:

No problem, with my rocket backpack I am in no danger! Ohh wait, this is not Wildstar...nm then.

(Speaking of Wildstar, I liked some of the mechanics for jumping/flying up through tornadoes etc, it made discovering places really fun. Wouldn't mind seeing some of those in Pantheon as well!)

Lol, no rocket for you punk! Gotta watch your step and train safe fall :D

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:24 AM PDT

Aena said:

Sample the Jumjum juice. Repeatedly.

Haha, nice, save some for me! :D

• 9 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:36 AM PDT

- Drop breadcrumbs on the trail, due to memories of getting lost in the tree city of Kelethin.

- Hope I have a levitaion spell or potion, to avoid falling damage.

- Pray to the Gods, that it is not poison ivy!

- Immidiately call all of my friends: GUYS!! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS PLACE!!!

• 563 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:57 AM PDT

I'd look down, I can't help myself. I'm afraid of hights and even in games a high cliff / fall always puts a knot in my stomach. Then, if I haven't already fallen, I'd stay well away from the edges, at least until my curiosity got the better of me and I do it all again. :S

• 184 posts
    November 3, 2016 7:01 AM PDT

Oh I hope this brings back the dangers of my Wood-Elf Youth when starting out in GF and falling to my death numerous times, or watching the hilarity of others doing the same. I hope there are no invisible walls preventing players from falling to our deaths from being careless; I would just ask to make it easier to find our corpses when we fall and die :)

Rint

• 89 posts
    November 3, 2016 7:39 AM PDT

Turn off Selo's.  Then look for the chicken farmer. =)

• 1281 posts
    November 3, 2016 9:58 AM PDT

Tree dwelling Hobbits?

• 6 posts
    November 3, 2016 10:27 AM PDT

I'd want to explore every beautiful vista! But first I'd want to roll my D20 for a climb skill check. Whew!

• 80 posts
    November 3, 2016 10:36 AM PDT

Keep right on walking. There is nothing I want or need from Halflings. Plus I am sure I would have to kill a few for touching my bags. 

• 781 posts
    November 3, 2016 10:44 AM PDT

Wow, awesome shot ! :)  Very nice.  I would actually just have to sit for a while and listen to the sounds, amazing :)