Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Whoa don't look down!

• 187 posts
    November 3, 2016 11:05 AM PDT

Wow what a beautiful shot Kilsin! That vista looks incredible! I might roll a halfling just for the therapeutic aspects of living in such a beautiful place :D (jk, gnome master race)

• 409 posts
    November 3, 2016 12:27 PM PDT

Zone out.. after being attacked by the guards. ;)  (Dark myr)

• 200 posts
    November 3, 2016 12:55 PM PDT

OMG! Please stop teasing and make an alpha client! So we can play... ermm... find bugs. :>

Greetings

• 363 posts
    November 3, 2016 2:23 PM PDT

Honestly, I would most likely just spend a half hour or more, easily, just soaking in all the visuals. Man, this area looks almost tempting enough to make a Halfling character at launch. 

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 3:45 PM PDT

I can guarantee that a lot of you will just stop and draw breath in this place, it is truly beautiful, I am tossing up between making a Human or Halfling Rogue and this zone is making it hard for me to choose a human! :)

• 200 posts
    November 3, 2016 3:55 PM PDT

Are the ramps equiped with the sticky side of the velcro, so the furry feets won't fall off?!

Great Screenshot!! looks great

• 172 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:22 PM PDT

find someone that knows the city if its as complicated as kelethin in EQ ><

Although thats a beautiful screenshot cant wait to see more!

This post was edited by Aayden at November 19, 2016 2:44 AM PST
    • 137 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:29 PM PDT
    /ooc This place is awesome, does anyone know where the shire is that the Wood Elves are living in? They were obviously evicted by these anklebiters.

Dunno if I can play Ranger without spending the first 8 levels falling out of trees lol.
    • 20 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:32 PM PDT

Wow, it looks great! I'm curious just how vast the city is in the trees.  I plan on playing a druid so I'm immensely interested!

• 633 posts
    November 3, 2016 5:52 PM PDT

I feel like I could just walk right into the picture and explore.  Kudos to the artists and designers involved in this.  I love the detail, color and realism of it.  It's beautiful.  :)

• 2138 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:08 PM PDT

First thing I would do?

Well let me tell you, walking around here, seeing all the various pies and spiced beer- I haven't eaten anything yet

and the first thing I would do is wonder why my pants are  and robe are tight. Do you know how hard it is to get a nice pair of pants for a summoner- THAT FIT?

It's like I am putting on inches just from taking in the air....Although think I will try the pie, just one slice wont hurt.  

• 120 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:20 PM PDT

If no invisible walls (hate them) I try to climb many different areas in this beautiful place. Then for fun at the end I climb as high as I can go and jump off.

• 2419 posts
    November 3, 2016 6:39 PM PDT

I'd work my way to the highest point in the city, cast levitate on myself, then step off and slowly float down through all the various levels back down to the ground.

• 294 posts
    November 4, 2016 12:07 PM PDT

I don't know... but by the the look of that scenery, perhaps I'd purchase a sturdy ladder or at least a good rope.

• 763 posts
    November 4, 2016 1:35 PM PDT

You see ....

... perhaps now you won't think my 'cat in my backpack' security system (TM) is silly!

I will be able to watch the sunrise without worrying about tiny hands emptying my pack!

Evoras, only Human in the zone with money left!

(PS Monty: I hope the super cat model you are working on is coming out nicely!)

• 85 posts
    November 4, 2016 7:32 PM PDT

Beautiful.  Reminds me of Ca'ial Brael, one if my favorite Vanguard cities.  I might have to roll a Halfling.  :)

• 42 posts
    November 4, 2016 8:15 PM PDT

Halfling City ..........I think I see a cleric standing by,making money ! *giggle* On a serious note,I think its beautiful *Great Job Guys*

• 9115 posts
    November 5, 2016 4:16 AM PDT

Sylee said:

Beautiful.  Reminds me of Ca'ial Brael, one if my favorite Vanguard cities.  I might have to roll a Halfling.  :)

This is exactly what it reminds me of when I walk around in this beautiful zone, feels like being back in a more modern VG chunk :D

• 3016 posts
    November 6, 2016 12:52 PM PST

Deadshade said:

Make sure that my backpack is tightly closed and check if those hands in my pockets are my own .

look for batwings and fire up levitation...get up higher and look around at the beautiful scenery.  :)

Cana

• 3016 posts
    November 6, 2016 12:52 PM PST

Sylee said:

Absolutely my favorite place in Vanguard.  music and all. :)

Cana

• 249 posts
    November 6, 2016 6:45 PM PST

bigdogchris said:

Tree dwelling Hobbits?

These are halflings, not hobbits

• 172 posts
    November 6, 2016 7:04 PM PST
    @ashvaild But isn't a hobbit a halfling? I'd quote you but I'm on my phone hahaha
    • 243 posts
    November 8, 2016 3:27 PM PST

First, put that screenshot as my new desktop background, then go see if I can find an Orc lift to fall off of.

• 668 posts
    November 8, 2016 3:49 PM PST

I would explore every inch of the area, hoping to get some kind of perception hint.  If not, I love to explore and find secret spots or areas the common player won't take the time to find.

What a beautiful picture and am getting really excited to explore around in Terminus...

• 28 posts
    November 9, 2016 10:42 AM PST

What's the first thing you would do when visiting Wild's End, the Halfling home city?

Start murdering halflings, starting with the bards. As god intended.

--Gray