Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The Next Twich Stream

• 8 posts
    August 23, 2016 11:52 AM PDT

Dungeon crawl from entering to defeating the boss would be awesome. And yes different classes to show off.

• 13 posts
    August 23, 2016 11:54 AM PDT

Rhelic said:

In the next stream i hope to see tank gameplay (or at least a melee) but prefferably a tank. 

I would love to see this as well, with planning on playing a tank :).

• 613 posts
    August 23, 2016 12:01 PM PDT

What about a pet of one of the classes that may support them? I know that will get some folks blood boiling but I am curious on this front.  I also think the tank or a tank class reveal would be cool.

Crusader maybe....One can wish

Ox

• 2756 posts
    August 23, 2016 1:23 PM PDT

You know having a pet means you're an anti-social soloer, bent on the degredation of all MMORPGs, yeah? ;)

This post was edited by disposalist at August 23, 2016 1:23 PM PDT
    • 613 posts
    August 23, 2016 2:17 PM PDT

disposalist said:

You know having a pet means you're an anti-social soloer, bent on the degredation of all MMORPGs, yeah? ;)

HAHA naw I think they are important to some people.  I usuall play clesses that dont use them.  You do bring up a good point.  I think if the game is balanced wel solo play with a pet should not impact the gaming experience at all.  Eq had pets and all the game after it.  Some aspects worked well and some not so much.  To add to teh anti social aspect I have played with people that ran hunter/rangers with pets for years.  The are a fun to work with and that is the bottom line have fun playing or find another game.

Ox

• 184 posts
    August 24, 2016 7:27 AM PDT

I would like to see some pet’s being utilized in the next Twitch. All the talk of the different potential options regarding pets that have been mentioned by “Brad & Co” really makes me want to see them. I would also like to see some underwater content.

• 138 posts
    November 19, 2016 1:19 PM PST

Since there was mention of an upcoming stream when Brad presented at Unite16, I was curious if there were any more details? So far we have seen a couple caster classes, I would love to see either a pure melee, or even a hybrid on the next stream.

Also, is there a rough timeline in which we can expect the next stream to happen? Based on the reference to the next upcoming stream, it sounded like it would be sometime in the not too distant future. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

(BTW sorry for the slight necro, but this seemed like to appropriate thream to post this in)

This post was edited by Katalyzt at November 19, 2016 1:22 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    November 19, 2016 4:03 PM PST

Katalyzt said:

Since there was mention of an upcoming stream when Brad presented at Unite16, I was curious if there were any more details? So far we have seen a couple caster classes, I would love to see either a pure melee, or even a hybrid on the next stream.

Also, is there a rough timeline in which we can expect the next stream to happen? Based on the reference to the next upcoming stream, it sounded like it would be sometime in the not too distant future. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

(BTW sorry for the slight necro, but this seemed like to appropriate thream to post this in)

None at this stage, we are working on putting a stream together and hope to have it ready soon(tm) and we will of course announce it prior to the stream to give everyone enough warning but we just don;t have an ETA yet sorry :)

• 72 posts
    November 20, 2016 5:33 PM PST

Honestly, anything. I wait and look forward to any new news!

• 188 posts
    November 20, 2016 6:05 PM PST

Kind of off subject - but are there any requirements for a game company to become partnered on Twitch?  With the sub function there, and with the increase in subs thanks to the recent Twitch Prime/Amazon deal, I'm wondering if that would be an additional source of funding.  I know Bungie (obviously a much bigger entity at this point) uses it to great success and they stream extremely infrequently for Destiny.  

• 104 posts
    November 21, 2016 7:01 AM PST

It would be funny if they couldn't get the stream started because they were all just LGF and couldn't find a tank. Real World gameplay FTW.

• 2886 posts
    November 21, 2016 1:13 PM PST

Grimvalor said:

This! They've been hinting at a new stream for weeks now, but with no idea of when it'll actually be, it's agonizing. Can't be picky about exactly what it covers. It's bound to be something new. That's all I can ask for.

• 9115 posts
    November 21, 2016 3:42 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Grimvalor said:

This! They've been hinting at a new stream for weeks now, but with no idea of when it'll actually be, it's agonizing. Can't be picky about exactly what it covers. It's bound to be something new. That's all I can ask for.

We have only been hinting because we keep getting asked haha, we don;t do it intentionally and if the question never came up we would not say anything until it was ready to release, saving everyone from this agony lol :)

• 2886 posts
    November 21, 2016 4:18 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Bazgrim said:

Grimvalor said:

We have only been hinting because we keep getting asked haha, we don;t do it intentionally and if the question never came up we would not say anything until it was ready to release, saving everyone from this agony lol :)

Fair enough. You can't win lol

• 112 posts
    November 22, 2016 3:10 PM PST

For me I would like to see also a entire quest started in a city or town end in dungeon crawl to complete. I would like to see more of the races if they area available ( preferrably the Archai). I would like to add one more thing as well. During the dungeon crawl to see the party fight a bad pull that will push the limits of the group ..maybe a bad pull  5+ mobs or even a boss with a mob that doing its round and runs into group and joins the fray.

• 2138 posts
    November 22, 2016 3:12 PM PST

Yeah, all the above! (I hope VR uses this as a selling point where the supporters are eager to see the developers stop work, and....play)

• 9115 posts
    November 22, 2016 5:42 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Kilsin said:

Bazgrim said:

Grimvalor said:

Fair enough. You can't win lol

Haha, we can't win but either way, we love the support and interest we get from you all, so it is good to know everyone is interested in our streams and care enough to post! :)

• 15 posts
    November 23, 2016 5:14 PM PST

Would love to see someone train the whole group and blame Kilsin...

• 500 posts
    November 24, 2016 3:58 AM PST

Bewtleg said:

I'm thinkin' the blame will go to Kilsin because he actually pulled the train ;)

• 9115 posts
    November 24, 2016 3:59 AM PST

Grymmlocke said:

Bewtleg said:

I'm thinkin' the blame will go to Kilsin because he actually pulled the train ;)

Hahaha some of my finest work :D

• 9115 posts
    November 24, 2016 3:59 AM PST
    • 137 posts
    November 24, 2016 4:12 AM PST
    Can't wait!! Any clues as to what will be on this next twitch stream?
    • 9115 posts
    November 24, 2016 4:53 AM PST

Wig said: Can't wait!! Any clues as to what will be on this next twitch stream?

Nope! We will reveal more as time goes on but lots of new stuff that we hope you all enjoy :)