Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The Next Twich Stream

• 66 posts
    May 2, 2016 1:37 AM PDT

Personally, i would like to see some of the systems that make Pantheon, well, Pantheon. We saw some stuff on the first stream like the mana crystals and the "damage zone". maybe expanding on the mana crystals idea a bit more? a dungeon might be nice, but what i really want to see if some more pantheon systems in place, or at least the starts of them. 

• 263 posts
    May 2, 2016 2:11 AM PDT

With time i am sure this will come, the Team is working hard on alot of the System so when early testing starts things can be tested and feedback can be given. Also Brad has been all over the place talking and promoting PRF.

I think in the next few months we should see more. Just give them some time!

• 151 posts
    May 2, 2016 4:49 AM PDT
    I would be cool with stream dedicated to each class even if they would be shorter.
    Also would not mind seeing more regions or landscapes.
    • 180 posts
    May 2, 2016 5:30 AM PDT

I would definitely like to see a lower level dungeon if you have one populated.

• 769 posts
    May 2, 2016 5:33 AM PDT

I'd like to see some epic travel. Maybe Kilsin and Aradune are new players and they create characters at opposite ends of the world. Kilsin needs to hoof it to meet Aradune and the rest of the group. Maybe he catches a port by an enterprising wizard. Maybe he has to dodge wandering mobs.

Think of the run from Freeport to Qeynos.

And it would definitely be nice to see everything scaled properly this time around, as someone else mentioned, without the 800 dmg backstabs. And from another toons perspective, although I understand why a caster was done as it makes it easier to show off the UI and various functions when you have that caster downtime.

-Tralyan

• 793 posts
    May 2, 2016 5:43 AM PDT

I'd like to see the world, how large/small a region/zone is. Maybe see a major city. I'd like to get a feel for the world itself, since that is what will draw us in and what we are supposed to feel a part of.

Some NPC interactions, maybe some notable scenic views, along with some of the breakdown of character abilities, maybe even touch on crafting if it's available.

Fighting, etc are all great, but we already have seen part of that.

A short segment on those initial first few minutes after you create your character. Where do we appear in the world? What are we expected to do first? What do we know/have when we first begin our journey? 

This post was edited by Fulton at May 2, 2016 5:43 AM PDT
    • 1095 posts
    May 2, 2016 7:49 AM PDT

I would like to see the starting areas and maybe the char creation.

• 613 posts
    May 2, 2016 9:35 AM PDT

I am in the camp of give them time we will have more than enough material to chew on.  I did like the interaction of the team in the last T-Cast. I think that is what peeked my curiosity. Actual communication and tactics oh having fun.

Ox

• 1778 posts
    May 2, 2016 9:59 AM PDT
    Id like to see a demonstration of class abilities, animations and style (typical class specific looks/themes).
    • 384 posts
    May 2, 2016 10:02 AM PDT

I would like to see some of the starting cities as well. But really I'd be fine with just more gameplay like the last stream in a different zone.

• 104 posts
    May 2, 2016 12:15 PM PDT

The Gnome starting city with Gnomes!

• 38 posts
    May 3, 2016 3:22 AM PDT
    I'd love to see a dungeon crawling session, with some scary areas!
    • 279 posts
    May 7, 2016 8:55 PM PDT

Twitch video with every new class release. 

• 578 posts
    May 7, 2016 10:17 PM PDT

I'd just like to see group combat more in depth. Some of the possibilities that the group can perform as well as abilities the mobs have. Possibly a boss fight just to show off some of the tactics players will be required to pull off.

A run through a city like Thronefast to show off how lively the world can be or even a run through a dungeon like Amberfaet to show the inner workings.

Or you could literraly just have the group run around at night the entire stream and I'd be stupidly happy just for that. I think the game looks GORGEOUS at night time. One thing I wonder is will the world be more dangerous at night time? Will mobs be more difficult or will there be more mobs to encounter? I'd think that would be interesting.

• 112 posts
    May 10, 2016 9:15 AM PDT

I would  have to agree with alot poeple here. I would like to see a dungeon walkthru maybe a boss fight at the end.

• 137 posts
    May 10, 2016 4:02 PM PDT
    A dungeon, with some different classes, and an overview of racial attributes/abilities...so I can theorycraft :^)
    • 180 posts
    May 10, 2016 4:16 PM PDT

From the new May newsletter , it sounds like Black Dagger Keep will be the first dungeon we get to see in a stream when they get it ready.

• 10 posts
    May 10, 2016 6:12 PM PDT

Sort of a lazy answer, but: Brad and team, just show us some of where you've been focusing development lately. After all, we can't ask you to show something that isn't ready to be shown yet. If there's a certain facet of development you've been fleshing out lately then by all means, share that with us. If you have a little bit of various player activities in place and it seems like a good move to show the progress of some of those developments then that would be even better! Streaming a broad spectrum of features and taking a little time with each to discuss VR's ideas on where to go with it might very well be a good way to net new interest and satisfy current followers at the same time. Some areas of game play interest me more than others, but a general overview of what a player can expect to do with their characters (e.g. crafting, NPC disposition towards PCs, travel) can give us a sort of baseline on the "feeling" of Terminus. A little bit more preparation on presentation and increasing the streaming quality are my only recommendations over the last stream.

• 79 posts
    May 12, 2016 6:50 PM PDT

Ardemyr said:

Sort of a lazy answer, but: Brad and team, just show us some of where you've been focusing development lately. After all, we can't ask you to show something that isn't ready to be shown yet. If there's a certain facet of development you've been fleshing out lately then by all means, share that with us. If you have a little bit of various player activities in place and it seems like a good move to show the progress of some of those developments then that would be even better! Streaming a broad spectrum of features and taking a little time with each to discuss VR's ideas on where to go with it might very well be a good way to net new interest and satisfy current followers at the same time. Some areas of game play interest me more than others, but a general overview of what a player can expect to do with their characters (e.g. crafting, NPC disposition towards PCs, travel) can give us a sort of baseline on the "feeling" of Terminus. A little bit more preparation on presentation and increasing the streaming quality are my only recommendations over the last stream.

One of the more reasonable suggestions so far. I like it!

• 393 posts
    May 12, 2016 9:58 PM PDT

Obviously a dungeon crawl of some length! But I'd like to see more town / city PvE interaction and exploration as well.

• 138 posts
    June 18, 2016 9:42 AM PDT

Sorry for the slight necro here, but I didn't want to start a new thread knowing this one was here.

As it relates to the second stream upcoming next week, has it been confirmed yet that they will be recording the stream in higher quality client side using a recording program? I know YouTube compression has its limitations, but 1080p on YouTube is still a much higher quality than a direct Twitch recording. I would love to see the game running in the highest definition possible, plus I would cut down on a few of the naysayers about the quality of the graphics.

As for the stream content itself, I’m still crossing my fingers to see the game from a melee classes perspective, that or a hybrid if they have one in a playable state. I know they mentioned a possible dungeon appearance in the announcement, so I’m really looking forward to that possibility.

• 2138 posts
    June 18, 2016 10:23 AM PDT

*edited-  I went from feedback to wish fulfulment* 

This post was edited by Manouk at June 18, 2016 2:40 PM PDT
    • 52 posts
    June 18, 2016 1:28 PM PDT

I wouldn't mind streams of the creative process behind the scenes. Perhaps devs working on art assets, game world creation, or even the actual coding aspects of them.

As far as gameplay streams go, i'd like to see as much group content as humanly possible.

• 176 posts
    June 18, 2016 2:59 PM PDT

Aldie said:

I wouldn't mind streams of the creative process behind the scenes. Perhaps devs working on art assets, game world creation, or even the actual coding aspects of them.

I like it!

• 1434 posts
    June 18, 2016 3:54 PM PDT

Monty used to stream world building but has since abandoned us.