Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Twitch Stream re-cap

• 151 posts
    December 9, 2016 1:43 PM PST

I pity the person who is going to write up this stream. There is tons of info in it.

• 186 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:17 PM PST

Haha, that was pretty amazing

• 188 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:21 PM PST

It makes me wish I still had a fan site to run the editorial content on, because I've got a lot of stuff I want to write up and talk about.  

• 523 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:22 PM PST

Gotta say, that stream removed a fair amount of the skepticism I'm harboring.  I think it delivered.  I hope these guys get funding and can hire more folks to speed up the development process.

• 180 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:22 PM PST

They sure blew away my expectations. Wow.

Also want to add that you hit it out of the park choosing Cohhcarnage.  He's a real likable guy and apparently a huge fan.

This post was edited by Thanakos at December 9, 2016 2:24 PM PST
    • 16 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:23 PM PST

I have three pages of notes for stuff I need to start coding to support on Pantheon101, that's before I even got to noting down mob names and content stuff. Huge amount of information in the stream, absolutely incredible. Fantastic work from the VR guys!

• 137 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:23 PM PST
    Hah, I'm actually pretty impressed with all the additional stuff in this stream. If the rest of the world was fleshed out, I seriously would gladly play it as is. For pre alpha, the game is really impressive.

.....still not thrilled about the Gnomes and kind of hope the Dwarves don't stay blue, not because any of it looks bad, just not my cup of tea. With that being said I really want to see some Assling action!!
    • 1095 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:25 PM PST

They did a hell of a job. I almost wanted to buy another pledge(can I have two account??) for pre-alpha but I'll have to settle for Alpha. 

GREAT JOB GUYS. Cohh also did a great job on his stream.

This post was edited by Aich at December 10, 2016 8:39 AM PST
    • 384 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:32 PM PST

That was a great stream! Was not expecting to see as much as we did! The different races look great and the world itself is incredible - y'all have made so much progress! Love all the lighting effects and environmental effects, very cool boss at the end... I could go on and on. 

Enjoyed all 3 hours of it and looking forward to watching it again. Nice nice job guys!  =)

This post was edited by Malsirian at December 9, 2016 2:33 PM PST
    • 1 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:35 PM PST

game had me very intrigued lets see where it takes us

• 3016 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:38 PM PST

Never stopped believing VR...you've come a long way can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Cana

• 180 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:39 PM PST

So much to look forward to, amazing stream guys !!

• 131 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:10 PM PST

Top notch job!!  Thoroughly enjoyed that.  Very good call inviting Cohh.  

The anticipation is real!!

~ MINX

• 563 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:16 PM PST

The stream was excellent (had to stop after an hour and a half to go to work where I'm typing this lol). Cohh seems like a really good guy and I was quite suprised at how positive and receptive his community seemed to be about the game. :)

The new models look amazing already, I'm really liking the Gnome! Would love to see what a female Archai look like too!

The world and environments are just stunning, great work all around to everyone at VR!

This post was edited by Rachael at December 9, 2016 3:17 PM PST
    • 72 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:18 PM PST

Honestly, it exceeded my expectations on every front. There were many times I had to remind myself this was pre-alpha. More excited than ever now!

• 308 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:19 PM PST

Nice job guys, that's the update i was waiting for, actually impressed me.

• 595 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:19 PM PST

Pretty well speechless.  I keep clicking on each of the threads popping up to contribute but I can't even wrap my mind around the progress that has been made since the last stream in June.  It's going to take a few days and another couple views before I can collect my emotions into any semblance of coherence.  I will say that I've once again up'd my pledge level.  After having my mind blown like that, stumbling over myself to get to my wallet was about all I could muster.  See ya in a few days forums ;)

Kudos team - you utterly crushed that stream.

• VR Staff
    • 176 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:41 PM PST

Love hearing this feedback everyone - as always, excited to carry on. Can't wait to show more soon :)

• 30 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:53 PM PST

I also wanted to chime in and say that I really enjoyed the stream. I had to leave after two hours, so I didnt get to see the last of it. But what I saw was amazing. You've gotten a lot further in development than I thought, and I appreciate you showing it to us. I really liked the character models, especially the gnomes. Can't wait to play it.

• 323 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:54 PM PST

Loved the stream.  Great choice on Cohcarnage.  Huge thanks to the devs for answering questions so candidly throughout the stream.  Loved to hear the devs staying true to the Game Tenets in their discussion and answers to live questions.  Can't wait to run around on Terminus.

• 9115 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:12 PM PST

Thank you for all your support and kind words folks, the team appreciates it a lot and we love showing these streams as much as you love seeing them, can't wait for the next one! :)

• 156 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:13 PM PST

Nice work, VR & Cohhcarnage.

Got some nice information from the stream and must admit, the area looked absolutely fantastic!

• 363 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:19 PM PST

Wow, guys. Simply blown away with the progress. The boss mob seemed a bit easy but, like was stated in the stream, it will be tweaked. Excellent job to all involved in this project!

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:24 PM PST

Thanks all for the kind words and support -- I've never worked with a more talented, hard working, and passionate team. It's quite an honor.  Nor have I experienced a community like this, especially so early on!

• 1434 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:25 PM PST

Far exceeded my expectations. Not that I didn't think you guys had it in you, but this was more progress that I thought possible since last summer's stream.