Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Sometimes size does matter!

• 264 posts
    November 17, 2016 6:44 PM PST

Looks like the long lost Back Door into Felwithe . 

• 430 posts
    November 17, 2016 9:46 PM PST

great screenshot keep up good work :)

• 839 posts
    November 17, 2016 11:03 PM PST

Very nice shot Kils!  Showed this to one of my staff and he is all in now :)  Such a great shot, love the sheer epic size of it all and loving the long grass and all the finer details coming together!!  Dont think twice about the banners till your ready lol...  keep em coming!

• 9115 posts
    November 18, 2016 12:39 AM PST

Hokanu said:

Very nice shot Kils!  Showed this to one of my staff and he is all in now :)  Such a great shot, love the sheer epic size of it all and loving the long grass and all the finer details coming together!!  Dont think twice about the banners till your ready lol...  keep em coming!

Thanks mate and good to hear about your staff member! :)

• 107 posts
    November 18, 2016 6:48 AM PST

Nice screenshot. For some reason, it sort of reminds me of Vanguard of that one area, cant think of it.

• 16 posts
    November 18, 2016 7:20 AM PST

Love it, it reminds me of when I first played Everquest and I visited North Karana for the first time.  First I saw the wizard spires which blew me away and then that large bridge.  The sheer size was epic.

• 174 posts
    November 18, 2016 8:32 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Hokanu said:

lol, we're still talking about fortifications here right?

• 9115 posts
    November 18, 2016 3:50 PM PST

Chimerical said:

Kilsin said:

Hokanu said:

Lol, I knew I would weed out the dirty minds with this one! It's my cheeky Rogue side, I can't resist sometimes haha :D

• 174 posts
    November 19, 2016 8:29 AM PST

guilty as charged :)

• 18 posts
    November 19, 2016 10:40 AM PST

I see nothing that could withstand the onslaught of the Ogres and Skar!

• 839 posts
    November 20, 2016 1:53 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Chimerical said:

Kilsin said:

Hokanu said:

Lol, I knew I would weed out the dirty minds with this one! It's my cheeky Rogue side, I can't resist sometimes haha :D

Lol!! Haha letting your Aussie colours run true :)

• 9115 posts
    November 20, 2016 4:08 PM PST

Hokanu said:

Kilsin said:

Chimerical said:

Kilsin said:

Hokanu said:

Lol!! Haha letting your Aussie colours run true :)

Haha, definitely mate ;)

• 393 posts
    November 21, 2016 8:30 AM PST

Nice screeny.Oh the agony of fantasizing via screenshots lol.