Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Who owns this?

• 9115 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:02 AM PST

If you stumbled upon this table deep in a dungeon with no owner in sight, what would you do?

• 54 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:24 AM PST
    I would begin to ponder why I journeyed into a necromancer or crazed hermits' lair and quickly make my way out before they return home!
    • 116 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:31 AM PST

I would send the Rogue down to investigate while I stood by ready to lay down cover fire.

• 781 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:32 AM PST

Quickly check to see if anything of value was on or in it, then kindly slip right on back out.....* nothing to see here folks! *...... while slipping that scroll in to my satchel :)

This post was edited by Kelem at November 10, 2016 4:34 AM PST
    • 9115 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:44 AM PST

Pariah said: I would begin to ponder why I journeyed into a necromancer or crazed hermits' lair and quickly make my way out before they return home!

Haha, that would be smart thinking unless you had a brave group with you :)

• 9115 posts

Oldtimer said:

I would send the Rogue down to investigate while I stood by ready to lay down cover fire.

Nice, I like that plan! ;)

• 9115 posts

Kelem said:

Quickly check to see if anything of value was on or in it, then kindly slip right on back out.....* nothing to see here folks! *...... while slipping that scroll in to my satchel :)

Haha, sneaky, I like it ;)

• 279 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:45 AM PST

Not interested. I'm still trying to sell that 2nd tableset from the apartment you sold me.

• 200 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:56 AM PST

What's in the box?!

• 112 posts
    November 10, 2016 5:29 AM PST

How thoughtful of the bandits to set up a rest area before we adventure further into the dungeon.  As a crusader I will stand guard while the wizard and rogue identify and disarm any traps or wards the bandits may have carelessly forgotten to remove before our arrival.  After stocking up on supplies I grab a lore book from the table for some light reading later.

• 9115 posts
    November 10, 2016 6:14 AM PST

Pantz said:

Not interested. I'm still trying to sell that 2nd tableset from the apartment you sold me.

Haha! :D

• 9115 posts
    November 10, 2016 6:15 AM PST

Warben said:

What's in the box?!

Secret cave dwelling stuff ;)

• 9115 posts
    November 10, 2016 6:15 AM PST

Azotate said:

How thoughtful of the bandits to set up a rest area before we adventure further into the dungeon.  As a crusader I will stand guard while the wizard and rogue identify and disarm any traps or wards the bandits may have carelessly forgotten to remove before our arrival.  After stocking up on supplies I grab a lore book from the table for some light reading later.

Lol, they are a considerate bunch, aren't they? :D

• 793 posts
    November 10, 2016 6:17 AM PST

First, I inspect what looks like a scroll on the crate to my left. Then I carefully make my way down to inspect the books on the desk. Noticing the nice carpet underneath, and what appears to be a wastebasket. Add in the crystals in the walls of the cavern, and I would presume this is the lair of a one that practices magic. Hopefully the books themselves can give me more insight into which style of magic I am dealing with.

This post was edited by Fulton at November 10, 2016 6:18 AM PST
    • 112 posts
    November 10, 2016 6:43 AM PST

i would wonder if the gamedesigners are just throwing random assets into the environment lol

kidding aside, with the crates and barrels nearby, might just be a work area for the mone foreman

or some crazy doomsday prepper who sits around cataloguing his supplies

• 112 posts
    November 10, 2016 6:44 AM PST

Kilsin said:

Warben said:

What's in the box?!

Secret cave dwelling stuff ;)

hopefully that and not a loved ones severed head

• 137 posts
    November 10, 2016 7:56 AM PST

Force the fodder......I mean Ranger of the group to check it out while I hover over my evac spell.....hope he's within range when I have to cast this thing, but if not /shrug, he's a Ranger.....

This post was edited by Riply at November 10, 2016 7:56 AM PST
    • 1778 posts
    November 10, 2016 8:00 AM PST
    Come on down to the bandits lair. Everything must go! But supplies are limited and this special "sale" won't last long. So you better hurry on down to the bandits lair. And it's all happening SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
    • 172 posts
    November 10, 2016 9:50 AM PST

Obviously those three books are either the mining foreman's recipe books, or they are the LOTR trilogy.  I would want to check out which set they were.

• 200 posts
    November 10, 2016 10:36 AM PST

It's ashame someone forgot all their stuff down here, I better cram as much in my bags as possible incase they want it back when they return...

• 188 posts
    November 10, 2016 10:36 AM PST

Maybe it just speaks to my utility in group settings, but I'm immediately hopping up and hitting that dance emote.

• 1584 posts
    November 10, 2016 10:48 AM PST

Grab a ton of Torches, a lot of wood to build a campfire, build up a good defense and call it home, he left behind half a kitchen can't let it go to waste!

• 45 posts
    November 10, 2016 11:01 AM PST

1. Wait for the owner of said table to spawn

2. Kill and Loot owner of said table.

3. Did they drop rare loot?  Yes = cheer!  No = return to step 1.   

• 89 posts
    November 10, 2016 11:11 AM PST

I would probably wonder what's in those books and try to read them. :)

• 80 posts
    November 10, 2016 4:21 PM PST

My collection of tomes would increase.