Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Location - US or EU?

• VR Staff
    • 102 posts
    May 8, 2016 5:18 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

It's cool to see where everyone is from. I'm not really surprised by it but Pantheons community seems to be very north america heavy. There are some EU players but not as many as I would have thought coming into the game. Maybe us Euros haven't discovered the game yet.

Hi Crom.  It may not seem like it, but we have a lot of non-NA members on the forums with more signing up every day. Maybe they just aren't as active yet or are quietly waiting. :)

• 1468 posts
    May 8, 2016 6:17 AM PDT

BlueEyedGator said:

Cromulent said:

It's cool to see where everyone is from. I'm not really surprised by it but Pantheons community seems to be very north america heavy. There are some EU players but not as many as I would have thought coming into the game. Maybe us Euros haven't discovered the game yet.

Hi Crom.  It may not seem like it, but we have a lot of non-NA members on the forums with more signing up every day. Maybe they just aren't as active yet or are quietly waiting. :)

Ah. OK :). I guess I'll just wait and see if they pop out of the woodwork or not then.

• 131 posts
    May 8, 2016 10:59 AM PDT

East Coast here :)

• 200 posts
    May 8, 2016 11:06 AM PDT

EU, Germany. This is the reason for my strange english. :p

Greetings

• 106 posts
    May 8, 2016 12:54 PM PDT

NA, specifically in Texas.  Glad to see the no region lock.

• 668 posts
    May 8, 2016 2:21 PM PDT

Central US, Texas

• 172 posts
    May 11, 2016 4:36 PM PDT

fazool said:

New york state - not new york city, on the canadian border

Upstate NY here as well.

• 9 posts
    May 15, 2016 12:33 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Aww AU here, guess I can't play! :(

To answer a few questions, we will have several servers located in a few main places around the world and my understanding is that they will not be locked to a region, so you can play on an EU server if you are from NA but your ping will obviously be higher than normal.

We do not have any information regarding server location yet or their capacity etc. these are all things we will work out with testing.

I'm an Aussie too and if we don't get our own servers, I hope they can at least be west coast US so that the game is playable, although if it is slower paced like EQ it is less important

• 9115 posts
    May 15, 2016 6:32 AM PDT

Veks said:

Kilsin said:

Aww AU here, guess I can't play! :(

To answer a few questions, we will have several servers located in a few main places around the world and my understanding is that they will not be locked to a region, so you can play on an EU server if you are from NA but your ping will obviously be higher than normal.

We do not have any information regarding server location yet or their capacity etc. these are all things we will work out with testing.

I'm an Aussie too and if we don't get our own servers, I hope they can at least be west coast US so that the game is playable, although if it is slower paced like EQ it is less important

Yeah, I hear you mate, I can deal with 150-250 ping in PvE MMORPGs if I have too but anything more is annoying and messes with rotations, timings etc.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 15, 2016 4:07 PM PDT
    • 76 posts
    May 15, 2016 10:05 AM PDT

BlueEyedGator said:

Cromulent said:

Oh we are here, no worries about that. I'm an odd ball though, I'm EU yes but i keep nights rather then a normal 9-5 thus i play with americans.