Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

LOVED the Stream - increasing Pledge!!!

• 844 posts
    March 11, 2016 4:52 PM PST

Seriously, can I increase my pledge?

Absolutely love what I am seeing and hearing from the guys.

• 1468 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:04 PM PST

zewtastic said:

Seriously, can I increase my pledge?

Absolutely love what I am seeing and hearing from the guys.

Yeah I upgraded my pledge a couple of week ago. Here is the link.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade/

• 844 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:05 PM PST

Thanks, Founder club for me! :)

• 844 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:37 PM PST

Ok pledge tripled. Can't wait for the first Pantheon fan convention in LAS VEGAS!!!!

• 2138 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:42 PM PST

wow GREAT GAME PLAY!!. (the environment chat box was a but chatty, like this is 2 levels or that is 1 level, maybe that cn be removed both otherwise YAY

!

• 1714 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:47 PM PST

Increased mine as well. That was truly fantastic. 

• 7 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:49 PM PST

I was immediatly taken back to the day i was first introduced to EQ 16 years ago.  

• 2138 posts
    March 11, 2016 5:54 PM PST

My intent to increase as well, I just need to do some budget review. And if the game takes another year, FINE BY ME, I am increasing, soon.

This post was edited by Manouk at March 11, 2016 6:17 PM PST
    • 9 posts
    March 11, 2016 6:04 PM PST

WOW, what an amazing stream that was! Will be increasing my plegde as well, My heart and blood was rushing like it did that Fineday March 16, 1999 logging into Qeynos for the first time and seeing that Human wizard cast a spell and blew me away!!!!!!!!! Please keep on doing what you are doing and we will be waiting for login day to get that feeling and rush again!!!!! Thank you for your hard work.

• 55 posts
    March 11, 2016 6:12 PM PST

Very impressed. Just went from free member (couldn't even post) to 100 dollar Knight's pledge. Considering the game has a long way to go that was quite impressive and it looks to be doing all the right things. Didn't think I could even get excited for another MMO again after being so disappointed so many times. I hope they can pull it off.

• 91 posts
    March 11, 2016 6:14 PM PST

I loved it as well, next month I will give another 150.  keep up the good work guys!!!

Xanier

• 9115 posts
    March 11, 2016 7:07 PM PST

We are so pleased you folks liked it, we put everything we had into getting this far and we were so excited to finally be able to show off some of that hard work! You folks are awesome, thank you for the positive feedback, it means a lot to us :)

• 311 posts
    March 11, 2016 9:27 PM PST

Ah Rogue way OP need to break out nerf bat on Kil or I will have to roll a rogue!

• 36 posts
    March 11, 2016 9:39 PM PST
    So excited to watch this when I can! Just spent 17 hours moving furniture and boxes, and these super enthusiastic responses give me something to look forward to! Not quite enough energy to set up my computer, but maybe enough not to sleep 'til noon lol
    • 12 posts
    March 11, 2016 9:43 PM PST

Kazingathi said:

Ah Rogue way OP need to break out nerf bat on Kil or I will have to roll a rogue!

I plan going cleric but later I might make a rogue alt.

• 68 posts
    March 11, 2016 9:50 PM PST

Yes, I too changed my pledge level based on the stream. I went from Cohort to Originator's!

• 1 posts
    March 12, 2016 4:55 AM PST

Great viewing and it gave me tghe final push to pledge, great work all.

• 128 posts
    March 12, 2016 6:07 AM PST

Kilsin said:

We are so pleased you folks liked it, we put everything we had into getting this far and we were so excited to finally be able to show off some of that hard work! You folks are awesome, thank you for the positive feedback, it means a lot to us :)

I actually jumped on the Knights pledge a few hours before i even knew about the stream and before i saw EQN shut down,... but now i am even more happy i did that. 

AWESOME Stream and i will make sure to find a nerfbat in alpha for your rogue Kilsin.

• 36 posts
    March 12, 2016 7:55 AM PST

I hope those combat animations. UI and over all graphic quality is PH because honestly this isn't 2006 anymore. ( I've been in enough alpha's and beta's in the last 18 years to know that you don't do wholesale engine upgrades at this point). 

• 1434 posts
    March 12, 2016 8:05 AM PST

Rattenmann said:

Kilsin said:

I actually jumped on the Knights pledge a few hours before i even knew about the stream and before i saw EQN shut down,... but now i am even more happy i did that. 

AWESOME Stream and i will make sure to find a nerfbat in alpha for your rogue Kilsin.

Nice of you to join the party.

• 128 posts
    March 12, 2016 8:48 AM PST

Dullahan said:

Nice of you to join the party.

Oh hi Dullahan. 

Got sick of Sinist so i stopped reading the MMORPG board. Needed a new Platform and was going to pledge anyways, so figured i might as well do it now :-)

Also easier to get a much needed rogue nerfbat going around here. I mean,... holy backstabbing batman.

• 103 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:41 AM PST

Strykr619 said:

I hope those combat animations. UI and over all graphic quality is PH because honestly this isn't 2006 anymore. ( I've been in enough alpha's and beta's in the last 18 years to know that you don't do wholesale engine upgrades at this point). 

I think youre confusing engine with models, animation and UI, all of which they'll be working on from now to release (I hope). This was pre-alpha people! Engine itself looks surprisingly good.

As for pledging... not yet. Not that it was a bad show, just need a little more. Maybe after some GDC articles some dungeon gameplay, and an alpha launch date?

• 104 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:44 AM PST

Just doubled my pledge, great demo guys!

• 36 posts
    March 12, 2016 3:22 PM PST

Kayo said:

Strykr619 said:

I think youre confusing engine with models, animation and UI, all of which they'll be working on from now to release (I hope). This was pre-alpha people! Engine itself looks surprisingly good.

As for pledging... not yet. Not that it was a bad show, just need a little more. Maybe after some GDC articles some dungeon gameplay, and an alpha launch date?

Yea but at this point the animations hell even the UI was pretty aweful. I have a crew of nearly 30 people who are pretty jaded and very crtical of  game development. DBG burned eqnext down and they are willing to give this a pass but honestly, they need to make sure the aesthetics are on point because there are plenty of MMORPG's being made that amazing graphically and in this day and age LOOKS matter. 

• 271 posts
    March 12, 2016 3:25 PM PST

Looks may matter.. to some. The point of consideration is whether these are the players Pantheon aims for. What may be of import to your friends.. need not necessarily be a priority to VR as well.