Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Now with new Race and Class Information...

• 2130 posts
    October 9, 2015 2:52 PM PDT

Very torn.

I'll have to wait and see how the Rogue/Monk classes play before I make a decision, but that will likely be it. Character animations for Monks are a huge selling point for me, but it's also hard to pass up on the amazing aesthetic and gameplay that the Rogue class can offer.

Race wise, no way of knowing until I see some actual character art.

• 9115 posts
    October 9, 2015 5:19 PM PDT
    Fingurs said:

Uh - VR, you'll gotta help me out.  Is there more shots of gnomes?  Traditionally I was used to them being cute/cuddly who were smarter then all the other races, and just overall bad asses.

The bad ass aspect seems to be REALLY ENFORCED with the drawing we have.  They look....DARK.  I clicked and re-clicked on gnomes multiple times, thinking there was a bug with it displaying Archai.

I understand that is just concept art, but any word if thats is a defining look for gnomes, or if that one just happened to be wearing a very dirty V for Vendetta mask?

Yes, they are a bit different than what we are used to man, we will release more information and artwork as development progresses, but for now it's still early days and we are pushing ahead with work on the game. ;)

• 34 posts
    October 10, 2015 4:20 AM PDT

Kilsin,

All I am seeing is a little mouseover blurb for the classes. Is there more than that somewhere on the site? I can't click on a class symbol to navigate to additional information. Just curious if I am having a browser issue, but the class info looks the same for me as on launch day. I'd love to read more about the various classes.

• 9115 posts
    October 10, 2015 8:21 AM PDT
    Faux said:

Kilsin,

All I am seeing is a little mouseover blurb for the classes. Is there more than that somewhere on the site? I can't click on a class symbol to navigate to additional information. Just curious if I am having a browser issue, but the class info looks the same for me as on launch day. I'd love to read more about the various classes.

The mouse over is the class teaser mate and it is recently created. There will, of course, be more to come as we progress with development but for now, the teasers is what I was referring too for this question. :)

• 7 posts
    October 10, 2015 3:27 PM PDT

Necromancer. Oh, wait a minute...

Tossing up between enc, wiz  and summoner. Probably a Myr.

I need to know more specifics on each of the classes though.

• 311 posts
    October 10, 2015 10:13 PM PDT

Well to answer your question Kilsin you will have to answer mine, will Druids have good dps or healing or a mix of both?

• 9115 posts
    October 11, 2015 2:00 AM PDT
    Kazingathi said:

Well to answer your question Kilsin you will have to answer mine, will Druids have good dps or healing or a mix of both?

My question was for everyone in relation to the information already available mate, the rest is secret squirrel business until further notice ;)

• 34 posts
    October 11, 2015 3:48 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Kazingathi said:

My question was for everyone in relation to the information already available mate, the rest is secret squirrel business until further notice ;)

Thanks for answering my question above Kilsin. I'm glad to know that I wasn't missing anything. As to this quote, we need more info!! Please give me a secret sign if summoners will have vanguard style pet grafting!

• 9115 posts
    October 11, 2015 4:18 AM PDT
    Faux said:
    Kilsin said:
    Kazingathi said:

Thanks for answering my question above Kilsin. I'm glad to know that I wasn't missing anything. As to this quote, we need more info!! Please give me a secret sign if summoners will have vanguard style pet grafting!

Yw bud and I'm not even sure what Summoners will have, the guys are keeping their cards close to their chest on this info haha ;)

As soon as they are ready to lift the secret squirrel seal, I will post it for all to see, I promise! :)

• 311 posts
    October 11, 2015 9:34 AM PDT

Just hoping for a Monte type bean spilling. I had a lesser giant for a dread knight in VG so would probably make me an Orge one here. But will definately need more info for me to make a decision on what mage type or race to play with it. I might have to even try melee class.

• 51 posts
    October 11, 2015 3:37 PM PDT

This is a tough decision for me.  I think that I will first make an Ogre Warrior, because me stronk and me bonk da baddies.  Also I dont think many of the people I am convincing to play with me want to tank.  However, depending on how pulling get incorporated into the game, I would loooove to be a monk again, fly kicking my way to victory.  But I am sure that I will be living that no mana life.

• 432 posts
    October 12, 2015 8:51 AM PDT

Proin eget facilisis risus. Ut porttitor eget odio at ultrices. Nunc tempor fringilla commodo. Sed ultricies varius orci, eget blandit nisi mattis eu. Quisque lectus risus, commodo et vehicula eget, lacinia non risus. Etiam laoreet aliquam quam, quis ultrices nibh mattis eu. Phasellus et aliquam diam. In ut mauris nec massa posuere tempor. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Fusce vel mi tristique, porttitor ante non, pharetra lacus. Proin ut sem erat. Integer vitae diam ante. In finibus quis nulla a luctus.

You can wait for a translation forever :)

This is just Lorem Ipsum (http://www.lorem.biz/loremipsum.php) which is used by designers as placeholder for text to come and it doesn't mean anything.

As for my combo, in EQ I have been always playing  enchanter for my main so will do probably do so here too. Race elf or gnome (if Gnomes are allowed).

Human monk is second on my list .

• 82 posts
    October 12, 2015 6:45 PM PDT

Atm Im considering being a halfling rouge but I change my mind every 5mins.