Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What Happened ?????

• 1434 posts
    April 16, 2015 7:57 AM PDT

Sounds like you have a problem, but it isn't Kilsin.

Sorry pal, I may not agree with some of Kilsin's opinions (especially re: VG vs EQ), but he is far from the overbearing guy you make him out to be.  You can't honestly think its ok to come on these forums and disrespect a member of the staff. 

Look, maybe he went a little overboard on Chaam for asking a question in a somewhat accusatory manner, but cut the guy some slack.  Maybe he wasn't having the best day.  There was no need to lay into him for that and you can't expect that kind of thing not to be censored.

Lets just get past it.  Shitting up the forum isn't helping anyone.  If you have a problem take it to PMs.

• 671 posts
    April 16, 2015 9:09 AM PDT

Listen, this thread isn't about me. You are attacking me without provocation, as I doubt you know half the story. Chaam was only the most recent . I respect your posts and follow you. But you are new and will see a pattern, soon enough to warrant my defense of Chaam.

Everyone here knows I am not a troll. This is wholly against my nature, but by the amount of tells I am receiving, I know I have some sort of consensus.

Again, this is not about me. Nor about VRi..  as they are doing a superb job.

• 9115 posts
    April 16, 2015 9:45 AM PDT

I was a bit too harsh on Chaam and I have sent him a PM explaining why (and apologising for any bad feelings it may have caused), Chaam is a friend and I know him probably better than most people on these forums (along with a group of old VG guildies/friends) so I was a bit more frank/blunt with him than I would usually be and it was not a good decision on my part, I should of spoken to him privately not publicly or in such a harsh tone.

I really don't want to be forced to be the bad guy, so please ease up on the personal attacks and finger pointing, we are all adults here and can work through this in a mature manner, our community is one of the best around and we don't want drama like this to tarnish our good reputation or cause in house fighting over silly mistakes.

I have performed my duties, admitted my mistakes, apologised to those involved and would ask that we please move on now.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 16, 2015 8:42 PM PDT
    • 12 posts
    April 16, 2015 11:49 AM PDT

Thanks to everyone for pointing out the various outlets of info. I wasn't aware of the facebook page and finally went to check out the mmorpg.com forum.

As to the other, I think it speaks volumes that the topic is still open and that the harsh criticisms of a moderator remain for all to see that shows the true style of moderation. It's nice to know we can have our opinion even when it may be disagreeable.

• 107 posts
    April 16, 2015 6:44 PM PDT
    Chaam said:

Thanks for all of the defense in my honor...

Everyone here knows I am and always will be PrOTF until then end. 

Even if upon the release of the game I don't like it then so be it.  I am and will always be proud to support it and its team members even the mates on the other side of the world.

Like I said it was just two simple questions

Much Love for all

~Chaam

To quote Dravid, "Suck a bag of ^%&*$"

All this good will goes against my Dread Lord's heart!