Forums » News and Announcements

Giveaway Day 5 - Tell Us What You Want

This topic has been closed.
    • 2 posts
    December 25, 2022 5:15 AM PST

Crafting, Harvesting. Any info on the game is fine with me. You guys are going a great job.

• 438 posts
    December 25, 2022 8:30 AM PST
    I’d say crafting as well. Interested in seeing the way VR has it unique compared to other mmos
    • 13 posts
    December 25, 2022 8:44 AM PST
    I'm really excited to see more of the perception system. I hope we will get a stream this year that could show one from start to completion.
    • 2 posts
    December 25, 2022 9:12 AM PST

My 2023 wishlist is pretty short. You all are doing a phenomenal job:

• Re-vamped website design for the classes and races
    • Possibly a segment of each Parting the Veil devoted towards the discussion of a single class and it's role within Terminus
    • 10 posts
    December 25, 2022 10:22 AM PST

I would love to see improved particle effects for spells.  My biggest wish would be for pre-alpha to turn into alpha this next year.  That would be surprising and amazing all at once!

• 888 posts
    December 25, 2022 10:38 AM PST

I'm most excited to see more of the world being revealed.  There's still two continents left with very little known about them.

• 143 posts
    December 25, 2022 11:48 AM PST

A little more seriously, what I really would like to see or at least get a feel for it would be the actual world in its somewhat complete size.

I understand that it won't be populated that fast and that this will take time, but a feeling of the actual world as a whole would be awesome !

And that being said, Merry Xmas, happy holidays and enjoy the ride !

Grobobos

This post was edited by Grobobos at December 25, 2022 11:49 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    December 25, 2022 12:01 PM PST

One week per month pre-alpha testing. >.>

• VR Staff
    • 527 posts
    December 25, 2022 12:32 PM PST

Happy holidays and a huge congratulations to our day 5 winner, Dan Arnold, on Facebook.  We hope you enjoy your brand new VIP package!

We want to thank everyone for your participation in our 5 Days of Free and we will see you in the New Year!