Forums » News and Announcements

Giveaway Day 5 - Tell Us What You Want

This topic has been closed.
    • 416 posts
    December 24, 2022 5:32 PM PST

I'm hoping to see the harvesting and crafting systems getting fleshed out, as well as, the druid and summoner classes get introduced into the game.

• 11 posts
    December 24, 2022 5:44 PM PST

What i want to see is Skar Ranger in game since that would mean a lot of the races are in and the pet classes are in too. Both would mean a lot of progress on the game. 

• 3852 posts
    December 24, 2022 5:50 PM PST

Alpha.

• 4 posts
    December 24, 2022 5:54 PM PST

More Cowtraps.

• 4 posts
    December 24, 2022 6:01 PM PST
    I’m looking forward to continuing to see progress and more about classes and systems.

And, of course, if I had my real dream come true I’d love to see Alpha get underway.
    • 54 posts
    December 24, 2022 6:08 PM PST

More zones and more classes.

• 7 posts
    December 24, 2022 6:27 PM PST

The only thing I want for Pantheon in 2023 is for everything to go great so we can do alpha tests. *edit* Oh, and the Gnome model finished. Definitely want more Gnomes

This post was edited by Sinnamortai at December 24, 2022 10:04 PM PST
    • 4 posts
    December 24, 2022 7:08 PM PST
    Above all else, continued transparency. I love the constant updates and the progress being made towards the various development goals.
    This is a great community that I am proud to be a part of and support. I believe in Pantheon and the team behind it!
    Onwards and upwards!
    • 23 posts
    December 24, 2022 7:20 PM PST
    Onwards and upwards. Marry Christmas to All
    • 945 posts
    December 24, 2022 7:40 PM PST

Easy one:  When you select a race from Pantheonmmo.com/game/races/ you can see a list of available classes for that race (similar to when you select a class at Pantheonmmo.com/game/classes/ it shows a list of available races).  Perhaps make the lists interactive to link over to the according race/class.  This would add more than the existing race/class matrix which does very little for people looking at the website for the first time.

Something else I would like to see but would require a lot of work:

Racial actives and/or racial passives reworked to make other races more desireable for classes available to that race since the rework of the race/class matrix.

Other things that would be nice:

Bard "concept/mechanic" reveal
    Necro "concept/mechanic" reveal
    More class gameplay demos, especially: Summoner (Arcamental showcase), Druid , Enchanter (showcase of CC/Charm).

I'd like to see LESS Shaman and Dire Lord honestly.  If I see more of them, I'd like it to be in comparison to others within their respective roles (although I'm not expecting that balance to even ready this year).

• 16 posts
    December 24, 2022 8:24 PM PST

I am looking forward to meeting as many of the great people on these forums, in game, as possible! Merry Christmas and happy holidays Pantheonites.

Additional small list: Monthly calendar updates, road to Alpha updates, monthly video updates, new class and race implementation, pet implementation, more gray box turning into inviting terrain with additional flora types, epic mobs, awesome spell effects, water and mountain exploration, snow effects, and more streamer content.

Most importantly I would like to see you get a massive like minded investor and continue to higher the top people in the industry who complement the pantheon team and vision!  Keep up the amazing work! 

This post was edited by Mrebs at December 24, 2022 8:35 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    December 24, 2022 9:10 PM PST
    Alpha.
    • 3 posts
    December 24, 2022 9:20 PM PST

I increased my pledge so I can play pre alpha.  A long time ago I told myself Iwould wait to play when the game is finished, but now when I watch dev streams or other people playing, I just want to play more and more.  I can't wait anymore. So I'm looking forward to playing hopefully every month, even for a little bit. :D

• 1273 posts
    December 24, 2022 9:49 PM PST

I am looking forward to seeing the different races and classes come into their own!  What makes them each who they are!

• 337 posts
    December 24, 2022 10:26 PM PST

I want to see someone accept a task or quest from BRK aligned NPC,showing the breadth of the faction system.  I would even accept a cameo from the man, E'mani Karos himself.

• 10 posts
    December 24, 2022 10:27 PM PST
    I am looking forward to seeing Kingsreach start to take shape this year as the art team expands outward from their recent work on Thronefast. So excited!
    • 161 posts
    December 24, 2022 10:35 PM PST

I would like to see in game footage of a halfling swimming to a rocky sea cove, surrounded by sand stone cliffs, then climbing halfway up the cliff, to a small cave hidden behind some bushes growing on an outcropping.

• 2 posts
    December 24, 2022 10:55 PM PST

Crafting

• 3 posts
    December 24, 2022 11:17 PM PST

It's hard to pinpoint specific things from Pantheon I want to see more of. I really like the idea of not getting spoiled about lore and in-game content so I'm okay not seeing too much of it. I guess there are two things I'm super hyped about:

-Seeing all the hard work from the new artists on the team make it into the game and liven it up even further.

-Anything class related. Not even just in-game stuff, I would really like for the class section of the website to be more fleshed out and to hear more about class identity/design philosophies.

• 2 posts
    December 24, 2022 11:42 PM PST

My 2023 Wishlist:

1. Alpha! :)

2. An updated map for Kingsreach. I like looking at the map on the site and thinking of what it will be like to explore it. Also maps for the other 2 continents would be amazing. I love that the map is a way high view of the actual in game continent.

3. More info under the world tab on the website. I like reading about Farethale and Wild's End and the various Ages. Adding info about other places would be great!

4. Keep those Parting the Veil Live streams coming, love them.

5. More videos showing the progress of places. It was awesome to see the video showing the huge improvements between the pre-alpha sessions a year ago and those hapening now.

Keep up the great work guys!

• 10 posts
    December 25, 2022 12:18 AM PST

forgot to Add,

word of Barbarians and a Bezerker class added one day

• 141 posts
    December 25, 2022 12:26 AM PST

win the contest and helping testing...

• 4 posts
    December 25, 2022 1:20 AM PST

I would like to have druid and summoner available in the game.

• 11 posts
    December 25, 2022 1:51 AM PST
    I would love to see a little behind the scenes of work being done. Not details necessarily, but maybe clips similar to some content the crew putting together "monster and memories" are doing. Its always cool to see how its actually built.

Of course, continued updates and ongoing coverage that is already happening.

Keep up the good work, and keep the momentum moving.
    • 2 posts
    December 25, 2022 2:32 AM PST

New info on Warrior & Paladin

Seeing how crafting unfolds over the next year

Traits