Forums » News and Announcements

Giveaway Day 3 - Community Shout Out

This topic has been closed.
    • 999 posts
    December 22, 2022 4:38 PM PST
    Shout out to Bazgrim. Carrying the torch consistently throughout the years for us all. Honorable mention to Joppa and Kilsin to the time when they were community members prior to VR and their continued passion over the years after joining the team - I appreciate all your efforts.
    • 416 posts
    December 22, 2022 4:44 PM PST

I'd like to give a shoutout to Benonai for promoting Pantheon through his creative story telling.

• 72 posts
    December 22, 2022 5:33 PM PST

Bazgrim giggity

• 342 posts
    December 22, 2022 6:34 PM PST

Shout out to a mostly silent member of our community, Thorndeep.  Back in 2020, the forums a little quiet and there was a lot of bickering over system mechanics.  He started Terminus Tavern, a discord chat for people to get together and chat, talk lore, get to know one another.  It solidified a lot of good acquaintances that still go on today.  And it opened up the talents of so many folks who shared their fan fiction and artistic abilities with the community.  And for that, I am grateful.  Thanks, Thorndeep.

• 888 posts
    December 22, 2022 8:05 PM PST

While there's many well-known community members whom I think are deserving of recognition,  I would like to use my pick to thank someone unsung. I would like to recognize Disposalist for his thoughtful,  nuanced posts and for his unflappable,  chill presence.  I greatly appreciate people who can disagree without being disagreeable. 

• 161 posts
    December 22, 2022 8:49 PM PST

So many amazing possibilities! How to choose?

There's Therek and Desryn from Pantheon Plus Rewind, who give me context for the latest Pantheon streams and developments, and host a weekly get together with dozens of my future group mates.

There's the manic multitude that is The Nathan Napalm, from Cannibal Dad to Plant Man.

The songs of Man of Rohan that haunt me?

Poppa Joppa, who shows me that the Vision is alive and clear?

The answer is clear though. Bazgrim, my first guide to Terminus, whose early detailed podcasts on everything Pantheon–the game, the vision, the people–convinced me to Pledge and to Upgrade. And the Library of Pantheon.

Thank you, Baz.

This post was edited by Balanz at December 22, 2022 8:52 PM PST
    • 839 posts
    December 22, 2022 9:04 PM PST
    Narc from YouTube. He has a wonderfully unhealthy obsession with Pantheon. He perpetually promotes the Pantheon tenets (that VR are actually delivering on instead of just talking about delivering) as being the way forward for MMOs. He just still has this funny quirk of mispronouncing the name. ;)
    • 3 posts
    December 22, 2022 11:14 PM PST

Shout out the cow traps; they're the real MVPs.

• 4 posts
    December 22, 2022 11:55 PM PST

Shout out to Kyle Olsen for HDRP and Vinyl -- that is TREMENDOUS amount of work, hours, lack of sleep, and pure genius!!!

• 143 posts
    December 23, 2022 2:00 AM PST

Shut out to the ancestors, dead, alive or stilborn, EQ1, Vanguard, EQ Next, EQ Landmark, ...

Shout out to Brad as well... without his vision we wouldn't be here shouting out loud ! May his memory and legacy live on.

• 55 posts
    December 23, 2022 5:31 AM PST

Kyle, for his awesome work on the Vynl network which is the heart of any MMO.

• 11 posts
    December 23, 2022 6:58 AM PST
    Shoutout to those from the Voices of Terminus from years ago. (Yarnell, Joshue, Leksur) They are where I first started hearing and listening about pantheon.
    • 161 posts
    December 23, 2022 10:32 AM PST

Hokanu said: Narc from YouTube. He has a wonderfully unhealthy obsession with Pantheon. He perpetually promotes the Pantheon tenets (that VR are actually delivering on instead of just talking about delivering) as being the way forward for MMOs. He just still has this funny quirk of mispronouncing the name. ;)

I just cancelled my Patreon for Narc last week, and am giving the money to The Nathan Napalm instead.

• VR Staff
    • 525 posts
    December 23, 2022 10:33 AM PST

Congrats to our Day 3 Winner on Reddit!  We read some great replies and can see that we definitely have some community favorites.