Forums » News and Announcements

Giveaway Day 3 - Community Shout Out

This topic has been closed.
    • VR Staff
    • 527 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:16 PM PST

We are in this boat together, right?  The Pantheon community has forged some tight bonds (and maybe some rivalries), but community is the backbone of MMORPGs.  We want to celebrate that! 

Give a shout out to your favorite member of this diverse group of friends and a winner will be picked at random from submissions here on the forums, on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Reddit. Winner receives Legate pledge access or, current pledge gets an upgrade to next level of pledge up to (but not including) VIP. VIP winners may gift a Legate Pledge.

• 6 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:24 PM PST

Savanja, for making this post!  Let's gooooooo!

• 252 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:33 PM PST

Stonefish for his whimsy. 

• 11 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:43 PM PST

Going to do my shoutout to Ogretwo(yes of the november newsletter fame). have grouped with him and Ogreone in the last few pa sessions. trying to win a pledge for a buddy of mine who has been burnt on supporting other games, but is interested in Pantheon.

• 438 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:55 PM PST
    Vandraad. Enjoy the posts he makes.
    • 624 posts
    December 22, 2022 12:59 PM PST

My shoutout goes to Bazgrim - for all he has done and will do keeping us lazy folk up-to-date on the latest Pantheon news. From in depth interviews (e.g. with Joppa - ABOUT BARDS! among other things) to the ever entertaining Baz Flash (sweet, sweet card flip!) there is no better reporter. In the words of Harvey Korman... Bazgrim: Now go do that voodoo that you do, so well!

• 6 posts
    December 22, 2022 1:02 PM PST

I'm not that perceptive yet (working on my skill) and memes are beyond the reach of this mortal but this prompt is an easy one for me.

Dosi.

Dosi has been an awesome representitive and pillar of this community to me from day 1 of hopping on the Discord and the forums. As many here know there are a myriad of opinions and discussions across forums and Discord but Dosi is always chill and positive and looks out for the people in the community even if Dosi may not agree with them. Dosi always keeps an eye out on events and goings on in their life like birthdays, surgeries and other things and have seen them check in with folks when they've come back or are going through it.

Often Dosi is also the first person people on Discord may interact with. Always quick on the trigger to welcome newcomers, point them in the right direction with instructions and answer any questions that may rise up about pretty much anything Pantheon event related.

So major shoutout to Dosi. You rock and you're the epitome of the kind of people I hope I run into more often in this game in the future. The great thing about this community is that already I could write a similar shoutout to a bunch of other people that I've come across the Discord.

• 48 posts
    December 22, 2022 1:15 PM PST

Believing there are too many people I wished to shoutout knowing all to well that this community runs deep, I found it real hard to choose. So i decided to choose a name at random. I went to the Pantheon-only thread on the OFF discord and just scrolled up for 5 or so minutes. The name I see the most over the last few days is my choice.

I shoutout Kalok! Been having some great discussions. Excited to continue that come 2023!

• 31 posts
    December 22, 2022 1:29 PM PST

A big shoutout to Reiver for winning Day 3!

• 23 posts
    December 22, 2022 1:44 PM PST
    I’m going to shout out Bazgrim. He has went above and beyond. He is the first person that I watched and informed me about pantheon. He is done to earth and easy to relate to as a person. I injoy his streams that pick apart monthly streams. He is honest and will point out the good, bad and will give his personal opinion.
    • 54 posts
    December 22, 2022 1:48 PM PST

Shout out to everyone that made the Goblin Caves stream happen.

• 7 posts
    December 22, 2022 1:48 PM PST

Shoutout to Joppa for being an absolute LEGEND in picking up the pieces and carrying on with the development of this game.  Mad respect.

• 11 posts
    December 22, 2022 2:03 PM PST

Roenick for the CALM, casual and effective mezzes.

• 18 posts
    December 22, 2022 2:46 PM PST

Bazgrim, his coverage keeps me updated on what is going on and I see his posts regularly on Facebook.

• 20 posts
    December 22, 2022 2:48 PM PST

Me ! :D

• 10 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:09 PM PST

Shoutout to Minus for making cow traps happen. 

• 8 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:10 PM PST

Elleryn guild leader of Legacy of Ages for all her support and encouragement for all in the guild

• 4 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:16 PM PST

Therek from Pantheon Plus for me. Always have a great time learning some new lore from Terminus with his videos.

• 12 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:22 PM PST

Savanja said:

Give a shout out to your favorite member of this diverse group of friends and a winner will be picked at random from submissions here on the forums, on twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Reddit.

Do Youtube comments count?

• 1278 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:42 PM PST

There are so many awesome community members!  

I am going to go with Minus.  When I first started following Pantheon, Minus was the one that brought my personal focus toward the whole idea that community matters.  My plan was to sit back and check updates every few months, see how the development was going...that plan failed when Minus showed that being part of the community doesn't have to wait until the game releases.  It was, and is, inspiring how much effort he put into including so many viewpoints and to having great conversations even when the people in the discussion had sugh strong differing opions.  

• 560 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:42 PM PST
    I pick @GoofyWarriorGuy. His post always bring clerity to any topic.

Other for notable mentions

Bazgrim I love you indepth videos and helpful posts. I really like your videos that dig deep into a topic. The abovius amount of work you put into them really shows. Keep up the good work.

Kyle Olsen explaining anything code related is completely fascinating to me. Hope to see him on more streams.
    • 5 posts
    December 22, 2022 3:48 PM PST
    Shout out to Tony (Minus)! If it were not for him kicking off Pantheon Plus I would not have started listening religiously while deployed in Iraq. It was something awesome to look forward to each week.
    • 392 posts
    December 22, 2022 4:00 PM PST

I'll shout out to Turnip, from that one Dire Lord at band camp.

• 11 posts
    December 22, 2022 4:18 PM PST

Shout out to Brad McQuaid, for giving us the vision of the dream we all share that is Pantheon.

• 6 posts
    December 22, 2022 4:37 PM PST

I have to give a shout out to the entire Pantheon Plus team for all they do to contribute to this community by providing videos, songs, and engaging conversation.  Each of them is a winner in my book.

This post was edited by Galerane at December 22, 2022 4:37 PM PST