Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Official Discord Is Now Open To Pledged Supporters!

This topic has been closed.
    • 21 posts
    July 22, 2022 4:42 PM PDT

Just Joined

• 9115 posts
    July 22, 2022 4:51 PM PDT

Chaoticus said:

Just Joined

Welcome mate! Make sure you follow the directions in my original post to give yourself Supporter access.

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2022 11:32 AM PDT

I solved my problem

This post was edited by Ironshep at July 26, 2022 4:56 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    July 26, 2022 4:58 AM PDT

Ironshep said:

I solved my problem

Glad you figured it out, mate. I have refreshed the link in case anyone has issues.

• 11 posts
    July 28, 2022 5:34 AM PDT

Hello,

I have same name on discord and here but it could be possible to add one uppercase here in forums? Exactly like my discord name (this is how I always type my nickname) "IsvRada".

• 9115 posts
    July 30, 2022 5:50 PM PDT

Isvrada said:

Hello,

I have same name on discord and here but it could be possible to add one uppercase here in forums? Exactly like my discord name (this is how I always type my nickname) "IsvRada".

Hi Isvrada, you can submit a support ticket and ask our friendly team if they can do that for you, just follow this link and create a new ticket to ask: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/open.php

• 3 posts
    October 10, 2022 6:01 AM PDT
    I'm having trouble editing my Discord server profile so that I can change my nickname to match this username. My nickname is greyed out and doesn't seem editable without Discord Nitro.
    • 3 posts
    October 10, 2022 6:08 AM PDT
    Never mind, I turns out I didn't need Discord Nitro. I just had to agree to the server rules before it let me edit it my server profile.
    • 1 posts
    October 12, 2022 12:01 PM PDT

Joining

• 9115 posts
    October 12, 2022 3:22 PM PDT

Glad you both got it sorted out :)

• 2 posts
    October 25, 2022 3:30 PM PDT

Just joined, posting to figure out what my forum handle is.

• 9115 posts
    October 25, 2022 7:16 PM PDT

sooy said:

Just joined, posting to figure out what my forum handle is.

No worries mate, I grabbed you in the Champ thread :)

• 2 posts
    November 12, 2022 8:54 AM PST

Hmmm get the invite then it says "Whoops can't acept or join?" whats up with that?

• 4 posts
    November 24, 2022 5:36 PM PST

Hello, can you please approve my Discord access?  My User on there is Grimmel#6985.    I would also like to have my form name on here to be Grimmel, Is that possible?

This post was edited by sfenech at November 24, 2022 6:48 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    November 25, 2022 10:20 PM PST

Cyberwolf said:

Hmmm get the invite then it says "Whoops can't acept or join?" whats up with that?

I'm not sure why you're seeing that, mate. It works for me and is an unlimited link. Maybe try and use the Discord app or refresh your browser or check any browser extensions that may be interfering with your access.

• 9115 posts
    November 25, 2022 10:23 PM PST

sfenech said:

Hello, can you please approve my Discord access?  My User on there is Grimmel#6985.    I would also like to have my form name on here to be Grimmel, Is that possible?

Hi sfenech,

You can add the supporter role by following the steps in my original post (first page of this thread).

For any name changes, you can contact our support team and request a one-time-only name change, if approved, they will be able to help you change your forum name.

Follow this link to submit a support ticket: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 23 posts
    December 16, 2022 1:08 PM PST

Hi,

Just joined the discord server, My nickname there is Tyanu_Khah (same as here with an underscore).

I have a champion level pledge. Can i have the Champion role please ?

TIA

• 9115 posts
    December 16, 2022 2:17 PM PST

TyanuKhah said:

Hi,

Just joined the discord server, My nickname there is Tyanu_Khah (same as here with an underscore).

TIA

I got you in the Champion thread my friend :)

• 23 posts
    December 16, 2022 10:34 PM PST

Kilsin said:

TyanuKhah said:

Hi,

TIA

I got you in the Champion thread my friend :)

Thanks, that's my mistake, i first posted here thinking it was the champion thread :D

• 3 posts
    December 17, 2022 4:24 PM PST

I think I did this right. Joined as a supporter with Discord name dimitriexzemos#7609 which should match my forum name (dimitriexzemos).

• 9115 posts
    December 18, 2022 3:03 AM PST

dimitriexzemos said:

I think I did this right. Joined as a supporter with Discord name dimitriexzemos#7609 which should match my forum name (dimitriexzemos).

You did it properly and have the correct Supporter role mate, enjoy! :)

• 141 posts
    January 7, 2023 2:06 AM PST

Hello, I just upgraded from "Advisor pledge" to "Scion of the black rose pledge".

Possible to get Discord and Forum upgrade ? Grobobos#5438

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2023 1:54 PM PST

Grobobos said:

Hello, I just upgraded from "Advisor pledge" to "Scion of the black rose pledge".

Possible to get Discord and Forum upgrade ? Grobobos#5438

Wrong thread mate but I got you in the Champion section :)

• 1 posts
    February 24, 2023 11:48 AM PST

Working on setting this up.

• 4 posts
    May 17, 2023 7:00 PM PDT
    Wondering what happen to my discord access?

Yavinmaya#0310