Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Official Discord Is Now Open To Pledged Supporters!

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    January 31, 2022 3:20 PM PST

Hey folks!

NOTE: This is only for Supporter pledges, anyone without a pledge will be removed from the server.

(This doesn't mean Alpha is here, this is just uniting the community on our official Discord server)

Please post in this thread for SUpporter ONLY access.

If you're VIP or Champion, you have your own threads to post in, so please use those.

Your Forum Name and Discord Name MUST MATCH! If they don't, please change it in Discord via your profile tab or ask me or one of the mods, I will purge the list often, and if your names don't match, they will be removed and banned.

I have made the necessary changes and upgrades to allow more people to join; the Supporters (you good folks!) are next up to join the VIPs, PA Testers and Champions, so please bear with me while I try to make this as smooth as possible but keep in mind there are over 5k over you, and some are bound to have issues so if that happens, please be patient and let me work it out as fast as I can for you :)

When you click the link below, you can then join the server as a white name with minimal permissions, then post in this thread with your full Discord name (example: Kilsin#6666) and once I get to your post (it may take 24-48 hours) I will manually approve you in Discord and you will see more channels open up. (other than a private VIP section while they are still under NDA for PA Testing).

PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS LINK - The Supporter list is monitored frequently by myself, staff and moderators; if someone that is not a Supporter clicks it, we will see this straight away, and parties involved will need to be spoken to and potentially banned from future official communication platforms.

If you're getting VIP Discord Server Information that's blocked, please close the app or browser and try again.

https://discord.gg/UA988k7PzD

Once you're in, please read the guidelines before you settle in and mingle with your comrades :)

If you have any issues, please post here so I can help; otherwise, keep the discussion in this channel to a minimum.

The below image is the verification step that is mandatory, please verify your phone number, read TOS and tick the box before submitting, or the server will not allow you to join.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 22, 2023 8:06 PM PDT
    • 258 posts
    January 31, 2022 5:27 PM PST

Thanks for the access!

Does anyone know how is it that I can't verify my phone number? For some reason it's giving me "an existing Discord is already using this phone number". I even made a new account

• 9115 posts
    January 31, 2022 5:30 PM PST

BigBadAzz1 said:

Thanks for the access!

Does anyone know how is it that I can't verify my phone number? For some reason it's giving me "an existing Discord is already using this phone number". I even made a new account

I have the same problem, my VR account has my phone number attached to it which means I cannot use my number to verify my personal account. This is a Discord issue sadly and one I wish they would fix to allow multiple accounts tied to one phone number!

• 258 posts
    January 31, 2022 5:32 PM PST

Ok, no problem! Thanks for verifying with me. Does the Discord have to have a verify option? I don't get this promptu whenever I join other servers.

• 258 posts
    January 31, 2022 5:37 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 31, 2022 6:04 PM PST

BigBadAzz1 said:

Ok, no problem! Thanks for verifying with me. Does the Discord have to have a verify option? I don't get this promptu whenever I join other servers.

Yep, we need it in place to stop bots, spam and other bad actors from joining. Hopefully, Discord can sort something out on their end soon.

• 1860 posts
    February 2, 2022 1:01 PM PST

So now that supporters are allowed into discord is there any chance we could have access to the round table early like the Champion/VIPs?  It's alienating to be in a place where people are discussing content you don't have access to.

• 252 posts
    February 2, 2022 1:49 PM PST

A workaround may be to get a google voice number. I don't think they cost anything. You can SMS and recieve calls on your PC so you should be able to verify.

• 9115 posts
    February 3, 2022 4:20 AM PST

philo said:

So now that supporters are allowed into discord is there any chance we could have access to the round table early like the Champion/VIPs?  It's alienating to be in a place where people are discussing content you don't have access to.

Well, you have the ability to upgrade mate. The Champions pay a considerable amount more than Supporters and as a result, we allow them access to the recording as soon as it is ready, some of them upgrade to VIPs to listen live and get their questions in so that is also an option if you don't want to miss out.

• 258 posts
    February 3, 2022 10:14 PM PST

Ruinar said:

A workaround may be to get a google voice number. I don't think they cost anything. You can SMS and recieve calls on your PC so you should be able to verify.

The thing is that it's saying 1) My phone number is already being used but I only had it for my first and only Discord account, and 2) When I try to verify my phone number I promptly get a text message saying that my phone number is being used, when I have already deleted my first account and in result to all that I had to make a second Discord account which says exact same thing in the text message in my phone. I'm out of ideas as I never would have done anything to get that bug.

This post was edited by BigBadAzz1 at February 3, 2022 10:15 PM PST
    • 49 posts
    February 8, 2022 1:24 AM PST

The discord invite link has timed out. Could you refresh it please Kilsin?

/em is knocking on the discord door!

• 9115 posts
    February 8, 2022 2:00 PM PST

BitCrunzh said:

The discord invite link has timed out. Could you refresh it please Kilsin?

/em is knocking on the discord door!

All done, sorry about that mate! :)

• 3 posts
    February 16, 2022 3:10 AM PST

Nope, all done? Re-up a new password. I dontated years ago and this is unacceptable.

• 9115 posts
    February 16, 2022 3:00 PM PST

Gaklek said:

Nope, all done? Re-up a new password. I dontated years ago and this is unacceptable.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean? What is unacceptable mate?

I have just opened Discord to our Supporter pledges recently and this is the post to follow to add yourself to the Discord and give yourself a Supporter role.

• 1 posts
    February 16, 2022 9:31 PM PST

Discord URL seems expired again? 

• 9115 posts
    February 17, 2022 4:06 AM PST

Prowlaz said:

Discord URL seems expired again? 

Should be fixed now my friend, thank you :)

• 258 posts
    February 17, 2022 5:06 AM PST

Should there be a reason for me to be on this Discord if I can't make use of it?

• 9115 posts
    February 17, 2022 7:33 PM PST

BigBadAzz1 said:

Should there be a reason for me to be on this Discord if I can't make use of it?

It's not mandatory mate, we just hang out with community members of all tiers and it's ap lace for you to all hangout and chat in real-time like you would in-game but completely optional. :)

• 3 posts
    February 17, 2022 10:49 PM PST

So my Dischord name is Roatyr#4527 I can not change the nickname to match my forum name. Hoping I can get help with that

• 258 posts
    February 18, 2022 12:20 AM PST

Kilsin said:

BigBadAzz1 said:

It's not mandatory mate, we just hang out with community members of all tiers and it's ap lace for you to all hangout and chat in real-time like you would in-game but completely optional. :)

Ok, I just don't see to be able to update to work. I even made a new Discord. The only way I can make it work is make a Disciord name with a different phone number.

This post was edited by BigBadAzz1 at February 18, 2022 12:25 AM PST
    • 61 posts
    February 18, 2022 5:31 AM PST

Just asking, but have you tried contacting Discord ? Discord | Your Place to Talk and Hang Out . reading your issues i can understand your fustration, its seems like its an error on Discord, Are you able to able to join other disciord channels? Does this happen on the PC only ?  Have your tried setting up the Discord on your phone?

I hope you get this sorted. 

dosi

• 9115 posts
    February 18, 2022 5:05 PM PST

Blackstar said:

So my Dischord name is Roatyr#4527 I can not change the nickname to match my forum name. Hoping I can get help with that

I think one of the Mods got you mate, you're good to go :)

• 4 posts
    February 22, 2022 6:35 AM PST

Lookit#0559 is my discord name. I'm getting the same error about my phone being linked to another discord account, though I've only ever had the one. I'll keep working on it and hopefully get verified today. Upgraded my pledge this morning, waiting for the system to update my status.

Lookit

• 9115 posts
    February 23, 2022 2:42 PM PST

Lookit said:

Lookit#0559 is my discord name. I'm getting the same error about my phone being linked to another discord account, though I've only ever had the one. I'll keep working on it and hopefully get verified today. Upgraded my pledge this morning, waiting for the system to update my status.

Lookit

No worries my friend, this is the Supporters thread, I got you over on the Champions thread :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 23, 2022 2:46 PM PST
    • 113 posts
    March 4, 2022 4:01 PM PST

I have the same issue with phone number. It says there is "ANOTHER" account already associated with this phone#, however it clearly is the ONLY account I've ever had, which is on screen. It is showing my other Discord servers and stuff.

ok so I looked at Discord settings and have not set up a phone#

When I try to add it, the text says the number is in use. I don't understand how this could be since one would have to type in the SMS code to claim that phone#.... 

This post was edited by GeneralReb at March 4, 2022 4:13 PM PST