Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Official Discord Is Now Open To Pledged Supporters!

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    March 4, 2022 4:17 PM PST

GeneralReb said:

I have the same issue with phone number. It says there is "ANOTHER" account already associated with this phone#, however it clearly is the ONLY account I've ever had, which is on screen. It is showing my other Discord servers and stuff.

ok so I looked at Discord settings and have not set up a phone#

When I try to add it, the text says the number is in use. I don't understand how this could be since one would have to type in the SMS code to claim that phone#.... 

Sorry to hear that my friend. Perhaps you could submit a support ticket to Discord and ask them to look into it as unfortunately, we have no control over that.

• 113 posts
    March 4, 2022 4:27 PM PST

Lol thanks Kilsin. 

Sorry I was blaming your settings because I couldn't fathom how a phone# could be claimed but clearly it is Discord's issue. 

Perhaps they had a point in time where numbers could be claimed without SMS verification. 

I did submit a ticket to them.

Thanks!

• 9115 posts
    March 5, 2022 2:30 PM PST

GeneralReb said:

Lol thanks Kilsin. 

Sorry I was blaming your settings because I couldn't fathom how a phone# could be claimed but clearly it is Discord's issue. 

Perhaps they had a point in time where numbers could be claimed without SMS verification. 

I did submit a ticket to them.

Thanks!

Yeah, it does sound weird, I'm not sure how it can happen either. Good luck though my friend, I hope you can get it resolved!

• 3 posts
    March 11, 2022 2:44 PM PST

When you say "Supporter" do you mean the actuall _Supporter_ 5 dollar a month pledge, or a "Supporter" as-in anyone who has a pledge to the game?

• 9115 posts
    March 11, 2022 4:06 PM PST

MacAran said:

When you say "Supporter" do you mean the actuall _Supporter_ 5 dollar a month pledge, or a "Supporter" as-in anyone who has a pledge to the game?

Anyone who has a supporter tier pledge, past or present: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/#section-supporter

• 3 posts
    March 11, 2022 4:18 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Anyone who has a supporter tier pledge, past or present: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/#section-supporter

I have an old "Knight's Pledge." Is there a way to add supporter access to that without picking a new package and loosing alpha access?

• 9115 posts
    March 12, 2022 3:06 PM PST

MacAran said:

Kilsin said:

I have an old "Knight's Pledge." Is there a way to add supporter access to that without picking a new package and loosing alpha access?

Hi MacAran,

Your Knight's Pledge is at the Supporter tier mate, it does not give you Champion access but you can still join the Discord by following the instructions on the first page of this thread: https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/13536/official-discord-is-now-open-to-pledged-supporters/view/post_id/260195

For
    reference, the Champion tier starts around $250 to $500 and if you upgrade from a Supporter Knight's pledge to Champion without losing any testing access, you just have to pay the difference by following this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/upgrade/upgrade-knight/

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 12, 2022 3:07 PM PST
    • 106 posts
    March 23, 2022 2:42 PM PDT

So my usernames do not match, but my email address is the same between the forum here and Discord.  Is that enough for proper access?  And I too have an old Knight's Pledge.

• 9115 posts
    March 23, 2022 5:10 PM PDT

FierinaFuryfist said:

So my usernames do not match, but my email address is the same between the forum here and Discord.  Is that enough for proper access?  And I too have an old Knight's Pledge.

You will need to change your nickname on the Pantheon Discord to match your forum name here for verification purposes and so we can identify who is posting on there, if random names start posting and we cannot match them to official forum members they will be removed, it will only show on our server though, so don't worry about it showing up in private servers with friends or other games.

Other than that, you're good to go, just follow the instructions I posted in the OP and tag yourself to open up the general channels :)

• 21 posts
    April 28, 2022 3:53 PM PDT

GeneralReb said:

I have the same issue with phone number. It says there is "ANOTHER" account already associated with this phone#, however it clearly is the ONLY account I've ever had, which is on screen. It is showing my other Discord servers and stuff.

ok so I looked at Discord settings and have not set up a phone#

When I try to add it, the text says the number is in use. I don't understand how this could be since one would have to type in the SMS code to claim that phone#.... 

+1, also having this issue since I'm on the older server. Has been resolved yet?

• 21 posts
    April 28, 2022 3:54 PM PDT

Have to ask, was there a reason for creating a net-new Discord, knowing that those who already authenticated on the old server would be locked out, given Discords policy on phone auth?

Seems like bad planning from your end, not ours?

What's the resolution - and please don't tell me to "contact Discord"?

• 21 posts
    April 28, 2022 3:55 PM PDT

You should be the one to work with Discord and give us some other process than, "contact Discord" - that's old way of support, not user friendly at all.

• 9115 posts
    April 30, 2022 8:37 PM PDT

We haven't changed to a new Discord, it's the same server we first created years ago. We have no control over Discord and their authentication process, I have set the onboarding to be as easy as I can but we need authentication to prevent bots and un-pledged public members from joining and spamming etc.

Let me know how you go with a Discord support ticket. 

• 1 posts
    May 1, 2022 5:03 PM PDT

Is there a list of pledges and what roles on discord you can have? I pledged way back at the knights tier. $100 2 copies of game and alpha access. And other perks! :)

• 61 posts
    May 2, 2022 12:22 PM PDT

Gracefulhealer said:

Is there a list of pledges and what roles on discord you can have? I pledged way back at the knights tier. $100 2 copies of game and alpha access. And other perks! :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/ are the current pledges. 

Your profile information should have what pledge you purchased

Best summit a support ticket. They will help with your account.  

On discord    Supporters pledge is blue , Champion pledges are gold  and  Vip pledges are purple.

Looking forward to see you in Discord chat

• 36 posts
    May 12, 2022 10:51 AM PDT

I just saw the invite from Kilsin, but when I put in my username and password it says I'm already registered. Umm...what now? BTW, my discord nickname and name here match.

EDIT: Nevermind...this is my issue is on my end.

This post was edited by Chroma at May 12, 2022 10:56 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 18, 2022 3:41 PM PDT

Chroma said:

I just saw the invite from Kilsin, but when I put in my username and password it says I'm already registered. Umm...what now? BTW, my discord nickname and name here match.

EDIT: Nevermind...this is my issue is on my end.

Glad you figured it out my friend :)

• 1 posts
    June 5, 2022 5:31 PM PDT

Expired Invite, I currently have a discord FyrmnFyrslayer (1)#6222

• 9115 posts
    June 10, 2022 5:32 PM PDT

Fyrmn said:

Expired Invite, I currently have a discord FyrmnFyrslayer (1)#6222

The link doesn't expire mate.

• 37 posts
    July 12, 2022 5:18 PM PDT

Hello! I did not have a button to verify my phone number this evening. Is that a problem? I see my name on the bottom list, but wanted to make sure it didn't do something weird.

Thanks!

Ariesel

• 9115 posts
    July 12, 2022 9:06 PM PDT

ariesel said:

Hello! I did not have a button to verify my phone number this evening. Is that a problem? I see my name on the bottom list, but wanted to make sure it didn't do something weird.

Thanks!

Ariesel

Hi Ariesel, if you made it onto the server, then you must have already verified your phone for another server or when you signed up, so that's fine :)

Just head to the #roles channel and click the blue shield below the MEE6 post to get your Supporter role.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at July 12, 2022 9:07 PM PDT
    • 37 posts
    July 13, 2022 5:40 AM PDT

I did! Thank you! :)

Ariesel

• 9115 posts
    July 13, 2022 7:50 AM PDT

ariesel said:

I did! Thank you! :)

Ariesel

You're very welcome :)

• 21 posts
    July 16, 2022 5:33 PM PDT
    does this include only monthly supporters? i have the old old knights pledge with alpha access. im guessing that does not account for this? i thought it came with supporter level permissions.
    • 9115 posts
    July 16, 2022 9:55 PM PDT

gabelle said: does this include only monthly supporters? i have the old old knights pledge with alpha access. im guessing that does not account for this? i thought it came with supporter level permissions.

Any pledge will give you access, the old Knight's pledge will give you Supporter access tot he Discord, just follow the instructions in my original post mate :)