Forums » News and Announcements

Refer a Friend. Earn Rewards.

• 165 posts
    October 22, 2021 12:07 PM PDT

Adventuring is always better with company. Refer a new pledge, or upgrade an existing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen one, to earn some amazing rewards. Visit pantheonmmo.com/raf for more info.

This post was edited by Roenick at October 22, 2021 12:08 PM PDT
    • 1944 posts
    October 22, 2021 12:39 PM PDT

At first I was a bit puzzled, but when I saw the list that nothing really affect the game itself, I think it's a great Idea overall.

• 200 posts
    October 22, 2021 1:52 PM PDT

Mauvais_Oeil said:

At first I was a bit puzzled, but when I saw the list that nothing really affect the game itself, I think it's a great Idea overall.

Yes, the idea is to keep with our core tenets against game impacting items but also allow for recognition for our fans to bring their friends over to Pantheon and have their own pledge and an opportunity to be part of our pre-release testing.

• 5 posts
    October 22, 2021 4:32 PM PDT

I don't have friends to do that campaign, so if you are interested you can use my email in my signature, and I will use your in return when I upgrade my pack )

This post was edited by Inusaa at October 22, 2021 4:34 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    November 17, 2021 5:41 PM PST

I was just wondering if there was an option for an alternative to the 1 months game time reward. I am mainly interested in reguards to Ascendant Pledge persons who would get a lifetime subscription and thus would not get a benefit from extra subcription time.