Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Designated Streamer Servers

• 146 posts
    December 17, 2021 11:47 AM PST

your right every point in here isnt wrong and the point about sever population i cant really argue with but about the streamer being responsible that streamer can say ya go train those people its on video and giving orders for others to carry out toxic behavior can be punished at least imo its a problem but further dividing people wont help back in the day the same things happen perhaps on smaller scale but it happens reputation will now be a bigger thing than ever! O that streamer is on that server I dont like they way they are their followers are toxic too not picking that server. Maybe instead of having server designated they must register or state which server they stream on and in that way others can choose not to play on that server that way those who want to play with them can choose surely not all streamers have toxic behavior and toxic followers again this is just my opinion i respect what everyone is saying here

• 810 posts
    December 17, 2021 6:40 PM PST

I would love to see a forced streamer icon for people recording gameplay.  When VR detects twitch or whatever third party screen capture tool they can just flag a little camera next to the person's name.  It would be great. 

Easily know who not to group with.