Forums » News and Announcements

JOIN OUR 30 HOUR TEST SESSION!

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    May 10, 2021 10:51 AM PDT

Pantheon’s next VIP test session is May 15-16. Not a VIP? Spots are still open. Pledge for yours at pantheonmmo.com/pledge

This post was edited by Roenick at May 10, 2021 10:52 AM PDT
    • 8 posts
    May 10, 2021 10:59 AM PDT

This is what I have been wanting from the time i pledged. Cant wait.

• 1281 posts
    May 10, 2021 11:52 AM PDT

Someone wants to test network code to see when she blows =p

• 9115 posts
    May 10, 2021 12:54 PM PDT

bigdogchris said:

Someone wants to test network code to see when she blows =p

Aye Captain!! :D

• 20 posts
    May 10, 2021 2:33 PM PDT

Awesome and unexpected, the best surprises!

• 7 posts
    May 10, 2021 2:43 PM PDT

So I'm an Adviser pledge level does that count?! It's been so long I'd forgotten :D

• 8 posts
    May 10, 2021 2:45 PM PDT

So when we are in the game and all that jazz... Will any Charactor we make be available on launch.

• 72 posts
    May 10, 2021 3:08 PM PDT

song said:

So I'm an Adviser pledge level does that count?! It's been so long I'd forgotten :D

I have the same question.  I am an Advisor and saw this post.  Do I get an e-mail where I can download the game or a special place where I log in or something?

Oh wait no ... these are for those with pre-Alpha testing rights, correct?

This post was edited by Pikachu22 at May 10, 2021 3:09 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    May 10, 2021 3:44 PM PDT

Pikachu22 said:

song said:

I have the same question.  I am an Advisor and saw this post.  Do I get an e-mail where I can download the game or a special place where I log in or something?

Oh wait no ... these are for those with pre-Alpha testing rights, correct?

So $300 and many years waiting doesn't make you a VIP?! What is this madness :D

• 2 posts
    May 10, 2021 4:10 PM PDT

Where do I find the client to download?!?!

• 1281 posts
    May 10, 2021 4:30 PM PDT

dbpavey said:

You have to pledge first, then they will give you that information.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at May 10, 2021 4:30 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    May 10, 2021 4:34 PM PDT

I have pledged.  I think I'm black rose?  It was $500 I payed

bigdogchris said:

dbpavey said:

You have to pledge first, then they will give you that information.

• 1921 posts
    May 10, 2021 5:15 PM PDT

Roenick said:

Pantheon’s next VIP test session is May 15-16. Not a VIP? Spots are still open. Pledge for yours at pantheonmmo.com/pledge

Roenick,

Of the pledges available at pantheonmmo.com/pledge today, what pledges would qualify a pledger to join this testing session?

Would it be any of the supporter or champion pledges, or only the VIP pledges found at https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/#section-vip ?

• 2419 posts
    May 10, 2021 5:25 PM PDT

vjek said:

Roenick said:

Roenick,

Of the pledges available at pantheonmmo.com/pledge today, what pledges would qualify a pledger to join this testing session?

Would it be any of the supporter or champion pledges, or only the VIP pledges found at https://www.pantheonmmo.com/pledge/#section-vip ?

Only Triumvirate, Reignborn or Ascendant pledges.

• 1992 posts
    May 10, 2021 6:06 PM PDT

Backstabbz said: So when we are in the game and all that jazz... Will any Charactor we make be available on launch.

Any characters you make during testing will be wiped before launch.

If VR let anyone keep the character they made and leveled up during testing - to continue to play at release - there would be SUCH a firestorm of protest.....

dbpavey said: I have pledged.  I think I'm black rose?  It was $500 I payed

If you log in, then you can click on the link that is labeled "My Pledge" at the top right of any forum page and the forum will tell you the pledge you have.

This is still pre-alpha testing. You would have to have pledged for that to get into this. If your pledge had come with pre-alpha access, you would have been informed of that a couple of years ago when pre-alpha started. Black Rose pledge does not get pre-alpha.

• 3852 posts
    May 11, 2021 6:51 AM PDT

((Black Rose pledge does not get pre-alpha.))

But it has my favorite name of all the pledges - surely the name is worth more than the ability to join pre-alpha.

• 3 posts
    May 11, 2021 10:04 AM PDT

Got excited for a minute then realized the key word here is VIP pledge so I came back to Earth.  It was exciting enough to get the item naming email which made it seem so much closer for those of us patiently waiting. Keep up the good progress and the rest of us will soon be there.

• 1281 posts
    May 11, 2021 10:55 AM PDT

Glinko8 said:

Got excited for a minute then realized the key word here is VIP pledge so I came back to Earth.  It was exciting enough to get the item naming email which made it seem so much closer for those of us patiently waiting. Keep up the good progress and the rest of us will soon be there.

It's OK to be excited. They said these network test are needed as part of finalizing for moving to Alpha.

• 41 posts
    May 11, 2021 2:42 PM PDT

Alpha pledges standing by Admirals. In the event you are short VIPs.

Just sayin. We're here for ya.

Ready to go. Powder dry, weather eye open, Bat Signal ready, Avengers assembled.

One if by Avendyr's Pass, Two if by Faerthale.

• 1992 posts
    May 11, 2021 5:06 PM PDT

MalFelis said: One if by Avendyr's Pass, Two if by Faerthale.

Love it!

• 3852 posts
    May 11, 2021 7:54 PM PDT

((Alpha pledges standing by Admirals. In the event you are short VIPs.))

Couldn't have put it better myself. I too will happily step up for the cause if needed.

((One if by Avendyr's Pass, Two if by Faerthale.))

Good one.

• 72 posts
    May 12, 2021 8:58 AM PDT

I know I missed the pledge stuff some time back.  just was able to save enough money to do the 300$ pledge recently.  I might miss pre-alpha, but I'm happy for Alpha and Beta!

• 77 posts
    May 12, 2021 12:02 PM PDT

Join the 30 hour play test session???  Don't the "VIPs" have a private section of the Forum for this?  Or is this an advertisement to solicit more VIP donations?

I supposed I could be persuaded to drop $10,000 on a VIP pledge but if Alpha is right around the corner I'll probably hold off.  Will Alpha be sooner than 3 months? 6 months?  What about 9?  Let me know and I'll decide about pledging $10,000.  

• 172 posts
    May 12, 2021 12:34 PM PDT

If your goal is really to advertise this for more money and testers then, youd probably get more money and more testers by opening pre-alpha to alpha backers for just another couple hundred dollars rather than new pledges at a grand or current pledges for an extra $500 - $700.

And if your goal isn't to get more money and more testers out of this post, then why bother posting it in the public announcements and not in the VIP forums?

This post was edited by Aayden at May 12, 2021 12:40 PM PDT
    • 88 posts
    May 12, 2021 1:10 PM PDT

Possibly to let non VIP backers know/see that testing is ongoing and that progress is being made.  Doesnt hurt to put it here and also there are those that will pledge to VIP after seeing it.