Forums » News and Announcements

JOIN OUR 30 HOUR TEST SESSION!

• 172 posts
    May 12, 2021 1:24 PM PDT

Valheru said:

Possibly to let non VIP backers know/see that testing is ongoing and that progress is being made.  Doesnt hurt to put it here and also there are those that will pledge to VIP after seeing it.

Then to that id say put it in:

-News letter

-Live stream

-Email

-Facebook

-Instagram

• 1860 posts
    May 12, 2021 1:35 PM PDT

Aayden said:

Valheru said:

Possibly to let non VIP backers know/see that testing is ongoing and that progress is being made.  Doesnt hurt to put it here and also there are those that will pledge to VIP after seeing it.

Then to that id say put it in:

-News letter

-Live stream

-Email

-Facebook

-Instagram

It's been posted on other platforms already...

• 41 posts
    May 12, 2021 3:10 PM PDT

Valheru said:

This.

Plus: It may not excite (or perhaps incite) most non-VIPs, but personally I like seeing any progress and this and the Naming of Things falls into the "excite" catagory for me even tho I don't get to name a NPC or crash a server.

• 8 posts
    May 13, 2021 11:31 AM PDT

Are we able to stream.. This or is it a big HECK NO.

• 94 posts
    May 13, 2021 12:00 PM PDT

Backstabbz said:

Historically PA tests have been under the NDA and have not been streamed unless the streamers were specifically brought in by VR and it was an "event" like the last stream in March. Supposedly Alpha will be open to streaming which is one of the reasons they want such a high degree of polish.

• 88 posts
    May 13, 2021 12:24 PM PDT

Backstabbz said:

I wouldn't

• 220 posts
    May 13, 2021 8:50 PM PDT

What time on May 15th do the servers open up?

• 72 posts
    May 14, 2021 4:33 AM PDT

This post was edited by Turnip at May 14, 2021 4:35 AM PDT
    • 220 posts
    May 14, 2021 5:10 PM PDT

bigdogchris said:

Someone wants to test network code to see when she blows =p

The new network stack isnt in yet, so im a bit puzzled as to why they would do that.

• 2886 posts
    May 14, 2021 5:45 PM PDT

Nekentros said:

bigdogchris said:

Someone wants to test network code to see when she blows =p

The new network stack isnt in yet, so im a bit puzzled as to why they would do that.

They explained in last night's stream that they want to collect data on peak login times, population, etc. over a long session. They can use that data to better inform the implementation of the new network stack.

• 33 posts
    May 15, 2021 4:42 AM PDT

Cant help myself getting exited about my first pantheon experience, please pantheon be gentle with me.

• 902 posts
    May 17, 2021 2:04 AM PDT

So.. for someone who just doesnt have the spare capital to go VIP but really wants to know... how did it go???

This post was edited by chenzeme at May 17, 2021 2:04 AM PDT