Forums » News and Announcements

March 4th Development Stream

• 68 posts
    February 26, 2021 2:53 PM PST

Thanks baz, i assume roenik will be playing a corpse so no need to beat a dead horse lol

• 128 posts
    February 26, 2021 2:59 PM PST

I'm really excited about and really look forward to hearing Baz's and Therek's impressions primarily, and know Nathan and Minus will also have very good commentary

• 2886 posts
    February 26, 2021 5:27 PM PST

Rhelic said:

Thanks baz, i assume roenik will be playing a corpse so no need to beat a dead horse lol

If I wasn't playing the healer, I'd expect at least 80% of his footage to just be a top-down view of his corpse lol. But for my sake, let's hope that isn't the case haha. He said he'd give us free Pantheon t-shirts if we kept him from dying, so now the pressure is on :P (I genuinely don't know if he was joking or not lol. Probably won't happen anyway tho, so doesn't matter hehe)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at February 26, 2021 5:28 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    February 26, 2021 6:50 PM PST

Going to play a mage. Good all around multi purpose toon. Can't wait to dive into the trade skill part.

• 2 posts
    February 26, 2021 6:51 PM PST

Bah, Summoner, not mage.

• 13 posts
    February 26, 2021 10:01 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

He said he'd give us free Pantheon t-shirts if we kept him from dying, so now the pressure is on

You've gotta hold him to that. I'm 100% onboard with my pledge money going to buying a few t-shirts for you guys for such a monumental feat.

• 83 posts
    February 26, 2021 10:53 PM PST

Raazberry said:

Bah, Summoner, not mage.

Bah, not yet released as a class /cry :-)

• 34 posts
    February 27, 2021 7:46 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

Rhelic said:

If I wasn't playing the healer, I'd expect at least 80% of his footage to just be a top-down view of his corpse lol. But for my sake, let's hope that isn't the case haha. He said he'd give us free Pantheon t-shirts if we kept him from dying, so now the pressure is on :P (I genuinely don't know if he was joking or not lol. Probably won't happen anyway tho, so doesn't matter hehe)

Keep him alive fearless healer!

• 5 posts
    February 27, 2021 10:21 AM PST

This news made my week

• 2886 posts
    February 27, 2021 12:17 PM PST

Jothany said:

Live Gamestream at last!!

GO TEAM!!

I should clarify becuase the original post is kind of misleading. The gameplay footage itself will be PRE-recorded early next week, and then presented as part of the live stream on Thursday. That said, the full 3+ hour videos that we release after the 4th will be totally uncut and unedited.

Because it will be pre-recorded, I'm actually planning on hosting a watch party on my Twitch channel on Thursday so we can all watch the stream of the footage together. I can provide commentary, answers questions, etc. Kinda like that time you could go a movie theatre and watch Shia LaBeouf's movies with him :P

• 41 posts
    February 27, 2021 1:33 PM PST

Joking aside, do we know what class Roenick will play? Maybe Enchanter?

• 256 posts
    February 27, 2021 1:40 PM PST

Duderino said:

I think he's playing a shaman as well.

• 2886 posts
    February 27, 2021 1:53 PM PST

FatedEmperor said:

Duderino said:

Yeah, currently the plan is for Roe to put more of his mastery points into dps/debuffs, while I focus more on healing/support.

• 41 posts
    February 27, 2021 2:13 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

FatedEmperor said:

Duderino said:

Yeah, currently the plan is for Roe to put more of his mastery points into dps/debuffs, while I focus more on healing/support.

Cool. That'll be neat to see.

• 2886 posts
    February 27, 2021 4:51 PM PST

Duderino said:

Bazgrim said:

FatedEmperor said:

Duderino said:

Yup. And since we won't have an Enchanter, Minus is planning on seeing how far he take the Rogue's CC abilities. We really want to show/test that you don't always have to have an "ideal" group composition to be successful... if you're smart about it and work together.

• 1992 posts
    February 27, 2021 7:02 PM PST

Thanks for the clarification Baz. I don't really mind that's it not 'live' as I watch, as long as it's live while you guys play it! LOL

• 41 posts
    February 28, 2021 2:50 PM PST

Grymmlocke said:

Really looking forward to this guys! Hoping this is VR ramping up for the next PA5 session(s).

I'm hoping they hold the peas on the next serving.

• 6 posts
    March 1, 2021 4:57 PM PST

I really hope they get into Alpha soon.... I pledged for it, because i want to help make this game successful, been needing a strong MMO that can take me back to the days of UO/EQ.

• 81 posts
    March 1, 2021 8:54 PM PST

This is gonna be great. I'm always glad to see more of Pantheon!

• 220 posts
    March 3, 2021 4:03 AM PST

@Bazgrim since you offered to raise any questions we might have during the stream, here is what i've got:

Is the following still a goal for Pantheon and if so, what sort of mechanics will you have in place to ensure that there actually is regional variation in supply and demand?

FAQ from previous version of site: 

"What is the plan for player trading systems?

We wanted to make sure that supply and demand exists in various parts of the world, and the benefits are many to trading in the various different regions of Terminus."

Aradune said:

"Well, first of all what I can say for certain is there will be no global auction house or bazarre.  We want travel and remote regions to matter and for trade to take place in different areas and to see items fluctuate in value depending on how hard it was or wasn't to obtain and then bring to the area where you want to sell it.  A player driven economy, as I've said many times, is paramount to Pantheon."

This post was edited by Nekentros at March 3, 2021 4:44 AM PST
    • 41 posts
    March 3, 2021 7:35 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Duderino said:

Bazgrim said:

FatedEmperor said:

Duderino said:

Yup. And since we won't have an Enchanter, Minus is planning on seeing how far he take the Rogue's CC abilities. We really want to show/test that you don't always have to have an "ideal" group composition to be successful... if you're smart about it and work together.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that the most as a fan of control and support roles. Even though I'm looking to play enchanter myself, there maybe scenarios where mobs are immune/resistant to mez/magic cc and may need to rely on "physical" cc from the likes of a rogue. So even with an Enchanter in group, a Rogue might still have to take up the cc role. I know how much Minus loves the big deeps so this is quite the sacrifice.

• 441 posts
    March 4, 2021 7:09 AM PST

Where is the link for the stream?

• 2886 posts
    March 4, 2021 8:53 AM PST

Nanfoodle said:

Where is the link for the stream?

www.twitch.tv/visionaryrealms as usual for tonight's stream. They'll also be posting the links to our individual perspectives when those become available.

• 399 posts
    March 4, 2021 12:03 PM PST

Baz already has a pantheon t-shirt! :)

• 252 posts
    March 5, 2021 7:43 AM PST

It is cool seeing the versatility of the rogue, but now I want to see the rogue playing an actual DPS role. XD  It would also be interesting to see how Minus performs in a pure DPS role after using his mastery to become a CCer. How much does sacrificing mastery to CC more effectively affect his overall ability to DPS.