Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Community Debate - What are you most looking forward to..

• 188 posts
    January 9, 2021 10:19 PM PST
    Alpha and an updated World map. Also, a reason to up my Pledge.
    • 217 posts
    January 9, 2021 10:32 PM PST

Vandraad said:

Kilsin said:

Community Debate - What are you most looking forward to seeing from Pantheon in 2021, and why? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

That VR has been picked up by a publisher so that getting this game to release won't take 7 more years.

EDIT:  More stuff I'm looking forward to seeing because they were all mentioned in the past as coming 'soon'.

1.  Racial Actives
    2.  Class Showcases (we've only seen Shaman)
    3.  Stat Descriptions

dorotea said:

The same things VR wants - finally hitting alpha and getting a significant new investor and/or publisher.

SAME plus..

More info on perception and keepers.

but mainly.. RELEASE OF THE GAME! lol

This post was edited by vigilantee13 at January 9, 2021 10:34 PM PST
    • 226 posts
    January 18, 2021 8:10 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Community Debate - What are you most looking forward to seeing from Pantheon in 2021, and why? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

Dates.

• 810 posts
    January 18, 2021 11:36 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Summoners, I have such high hopes for them.  I want to see the pets in all their glory.  I want to see something cool like piggybacking on the AOE system where the summoner can easily tell the pet where to move if it is out of place.  I want to see the cool and the silly summoned items on full display.  I hope to see summoned walls used to show off pathing and climbing AI.

• 128 posts
    January 19, 2021 3:35 AM PST

From Large and important to small and urgent:

• VR  gets more financing and a publisher
    • Alpha starts
    • The Monk class is playable in PA5
    • 520 posts
    February 13, 2021 12:43 AM PST

1) Alpha

2) 

Hoiyay said:

A progress bar indicating percentage of how close we are to milestones like alpha.

3) Racial actives