Forums » News and Announcements

Website Level-up.

• 173 posts
    September 2, 2020 4:08 AM PDT

DING!!! gratz on lvl up website... lookin' like a boss!

• 2 posts
    September 2, 2020 4:31 AM PDT

Looks amazing, good job!

• 7 posts
    September 2, 2020 5:06 PM PDT

Nice work on the website. Looks great!

• 947 posts
    September 2, 2020 5:12 PM PDT

Impressive

• 409 posts
    September 6, 2020 3:48 AM PDT

Website lookin' good.

• 33 posts
    September 6, 2020 3:13 PM PDT

Very welcome change, thanks yall.

• 31 posts
    September 7, 2020 12:12 PM PDT

Very nice upgrade guys.  #screenshot2 of the 4 armed mob looks sick.

• 109 posts
    September 7, 2020 8:44 PM PDT

I'm glad to see the upgrades around here both asthetically and with the addition of the Necromancer board.  Thanks!

• 8 posts
    September 9, 2020 7:34 AM PDT

Looks great!

• 9 posts
    September 11, 2020 12:54 PM PDT

Hi,  Just as an FYI the summer update link is now broken as a result of the new website :(

• 26 posts
    September 11, 2020 1:40 PM PDT

Nice!!

• 200 posts
    September 13, 2020 2:43 PM PDT

Great stuff. I like the new website. :)

Cheers

• 9 posts
    September 16, 2020 2:28 PM PDT

do you delete the special language sub-forums ?

This post was edited by Minnimix at September 16, 2020 2:28 PM PDT
    • 7 posts
    September 16, 2020 4:35 PM PDT

I can't wait to see this and much more. I am happy to now be part of this. 

• 57 posts
    September 22, 2020 5:57 AM PDT

An error I'm pretty sure I've spotted is that the Elves page lists "Ice and Stone", the name of a Dwarf trait, but with no description.

• 902 posts
    October 15, 2020 2:44 AM PDT

Any eta on phase 2 and specifically the lore please? Its been a while. 

• 76 posts
    October 17, 2020 2:44 PM PDT

Really impressive how quickly a lot of these new streams and community streams are uploaded and added to the website! This normally wouldn't be the case for the older website! Keep up the good work guys!

• 2040 posts
    October 18, 2020 12:43 PM PDT

VR, you listed the available races to play for each class on its page. But you didn't list the available classes for each race on their pages. While veterans no doubt have their own copy of the race/class chart, new visitors to the site will find it irritating to have to open every class page to figure out which ones their preferred race can play. Worse, they might get their hopes up for a particular combo that they want to play and then be disappointed.

As a stopgap, how about putting a link to the race/class matrix at the top of both the main races and main classes page? (unless you're planning a lot of changes to it, wink wink nudge nudge) I don't see a link for it anywhere on the new site.

This post was edited by Jothany at October 18, 2020 12:45 PM PDT
    • 39 posts
    November 2, 2020 4:54 PM PST

Jothany said:

VR, you listed the available races to play for each class on its page. But you didn't list the available classes for each race on their pages. While veterans no doubt have their own copy of the race/class chart, new visitors to the site will find it irritating to have to open every class page to figure out which ones their preferred race can play. Worse, they might get their hopes up for a particular combo that they want to play and then be disappointed.

As a stopgap, how about putting a link to the race/class matrix at the top of both the main races and main classes page? (unless you're planning a lot of changes to it, wink wink nudge nudge) I don't see a link for it anywhere on the new site.

I came here to mention just this! this would be an outstanding addition. Also I don't know if its just me or not but making the race list in the class section link to the race would also be great. and vise versa if adding the classes to the race second becomes an option!