Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pledge Rewards Questions

• 74 posts
    August 13, 2020 9:52 PM PDT

Nevermind ! :)

This post was edited by Caffeineinjected at August 13, 2020 9:53 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    August 26, 2020 6:16 PM PDT

Hello. Forgive me if this has already been answered. I looked thru the forums and didn't find much.. or I am blind.. which is a very good possibility. 

I pledged awhile ago. Like Dec 2017 or something then haven't been to the forums much. Recently, I decided to re-visit and noticed the pledge system was changed. So, my question is.. for example.. if I wanted the $1,000 pledge, do I get all the rewards for the $1,000 pledge PLUS all the rewards from the lower tiers? I noticed that "Black Rose" and another one were added to the $500 pledge line. If I contributed $1,000 -- Do I get the rewards from both of the $500 tiers as well? I notice that all the tiers have name plates or icons or something like that.. would I be able to get all of that foo-foo stuff? or just whatever is listed in your tier?

Also, I noticed that you can do (for example) a $3,000 pledge in payments of $300 a month for 11 months. That's $3,300. Why charge someone "interest" when they're making payments to contribute to a game? It's not a car payment. It seems like they are being punished for not being able to make a lump sum contribution. It doesn't seem fair because most people cannot drop $3,000 or whatever (but may be able to over time) on a video game that may or may not suck. I am very optimistic about this game but I've pre-ordered games before with only $50 and they ended up sucking so I would be a lot more pissed to drop $1,000 versus $50 on a game. And please don't say some stereotypical answer of "Well, then if you can't afford it, don't buy it." Put more thought into the answer. I'm trying to make sense of the things that are offered. :P

TIA

-Aly

This post was edited by Makali at August 26, 2020 6:24 PM PDT
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    August 31, 2020 11:12 AM PDT

Makali said:

Hello. Forgive me if this has already been answered. I looked thru the forums and didn't find much.. or I am blind.. which is a very good possibility. 

I pledged awhile ago. Like Dec 2017 or something then haven't been to the forums much. Recently, I decided to re-visit and noticed the pledge system was changed. So, my question is.. for example.. if I wanted the $1,000 pledge, do I get all the rewards for the $1,000 pledge PLUS all the rewards from the lower tiers? I noticed that "Black Rose" and another one were added to the $500 pledge line. If I contributed $1,000 -- Do I get the rewards from both of the $500 tiers as well? I notice that all the tiers have name plates or icons or something like that.. would I be able to get all of that foo-foo stuff? or just whatever is listed in your tier?

Also, I noticed that you can do (for example) a $3,000 pledge in payments of $300 a month for 11 months. That's $3,300. Why charge someone "interest" when they're making payments to contribute to a game? It's not a car payment. It seems like they are being punished for not being able to make a lump sum contribution. It doesn't seem fair because most people cannot drop $3,000 or whatever (but may be able to over time) on a video game that may or may not suck. I am very optimistic about this game but I've pre-ordered games before with only $50 and they ended up sucking so I would be a lot more pissed to drop $1,000 versus $50 on a game. And please don't say some stereotypical answer of "Well, then if you can't afford it, don't buy it." Put more thought into the answer. I'm trying to make sense of the things that are offered. :P

TIA

-Aly

You should see the answer to the first question on the new pledge page. We cleared up what each pledge gets from the previous ones.

For the second question, there is a higher cost for the monthly payments because we are charged for each transaction.

This post was edited by Artois at August 31, 2020 11:12 AM PDT
    • 287 posts
    September 5, 2020 11:40 AM PDT

Has anybody captured the pledge levels available in 2017 and 2018?  Is there a "history of pledge packages" list posted anywhere?

• 1999 posts
    September 5, 2020 12:21 PM PDT

There's no official list on VR's site. But you can find many things on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine :) It can be a bit tricky to navigate around until you figure it out, but then it's very informative. Here's a pledge page from 2017. You can move the date forward or backward with the controls at the top of the page. Pledges July 1, 2017

Have Fun.

• 19 posts
    September 5, 2020 8:50 PM PDT

I am on the Knights Pledge from yonks ago, what happens to my pledge? Specificaly the ALPHA and BETA testing that came with that pledge. Sorry, have not kept up with things as of late.

This post was edited by Rizzen at September 5, 2020 8:53 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    October 21, 2020 10:21 AM PDT

My pledge included a buddy download, will that allow me to have a friend participate with me in alpha?  Or is that buddy only allowed to download once the full release comes?  Sorry if this has been asked already.

• 50 posts
    October 21, 2020 10:55 AM PDT

Xandalar said:

My pledge included a buddy download, will that allow me to have a friend participate with me in alpha?  Or is that buddy only allowed to download once the full release comes?  Sorry if this has been asked already.

The buddy downloads are for release and do not grant alpha/beta access.

• 3852 posts
    November 18, 2020 7:51 AM PST

Are there any current plans to revamp the pledge system to add more a la carte options as discussed a while ago? If so, near-term or more indefinite?

I really don't want to look at increasing pledge levels and then have the system changed two weeks later and feel that I made the exact wrong choice of which pledge to upgrade to.

• 13 posts
    February 22, 2021 5:56 PM PST

Hey guys! I pledged to this game many many moons ago. However, I've recently been looking into adding the $5 monthly pledge, but I was a bit confused. Is I do that, will that overwrite the pledge I gave back at the beginning? I only ask because the website states that I would be changing my pledge and the pledge levels have changed quite a bit since I joined; and I don't want to lose any of the items that used to be available at my tier that are no longer available. The website wasn't very clear about this, so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks for all you guys do and bringing us our dream MMO!

• 1273 posts
    February 22, 2021 6:06 PM PST

Most of the super early pledge folks get a better response by submittinga support ticket because I think some of you are dealt with on a case by case basis.  

Try this out:

https://seforums.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 4 posts
    March 14, 2021 4:49 PM PDT

Scrolling through the questions I haven't seen asked- If someone pays $50 a month for a year for say Black Rose Pledge- Would they get the rewards/access [hypothetically it was in alpha or pre-alpha whichever the pledge offers] immediately or would it take a year before they recieve access? I plan on upgrading regardless but I love to be completely clear on things.

• 1999 posts
    March 15, 2021 12:08 AM PDT

A while back someone else asked that. The answer they got was that once you started making the monthly payments you would get into the testing. But if you stop making them, you loose access. I don't work for VR, so you might want to ask Support for confirmation. Or wait and see if someone from VR answers here.

• 4 posts
    March 15, 2021 5:11 PM PDT

I apologize to VR and anyone else that finds my question bothersome. I really tried reading through and seeing if it was asked but I missed it. Apologies!

• 1273 posts
    March 16, 2021 2:24 PM PDT

I have also heard Jothany's answer from other people that pledged that way.  They got immediate access and continued having access as long as they continued their payments on time.  

• 1999 posts
    March 16, 2021 3:12 PM PDT

No need to apologize Raezel, if Kilsin didn't have posts to move to the "correct forum" he'd be stuck drinking coffee and watching soap operas all day :D It appears you have your answer. Thanks for pledging.

Thanks Ranarius

• VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    March 16, 2021 3:58 PM PDT

This is correct. If you are paying in good standing, you get all of the available pledge rewards. If you stop paying your pledge, you are dropped down to the highest level of pledge completed and lose any rewards you would have had only from the original higher level pledge.

• 8 posts
    May 3, 2021 7:55 AM PDT

Artois said:

This is correct. If you are paying in good standing, you get all of the available pledge rewards. If you stop paying your pledge, you are dropped down to the highest level of pledge completed and lose any rewards you would have had only from the original higher level pledge.

good to know , thanks!

• 3 posts
    July 26, 2021 5:35 AM PDT

Sorry ahead of time if this has been addressed (I quickly browsed through the first 6 pages instead of reading everything in-depth, as my time is limited), but, what is the "blackrose" name plaque? Does this mean above the character there is the symbol of the black rose and then your name next to it in-game? Because if this were the case it would be really aesthetic.

• 201 posts
    July 27, 2021 6:30 AM PDT

TLDR the entire forum thread. Okay it's been a while since I've been on the forums and looked at the reworked/revamped pledges. I paid for the $100 pledge waaaay before the revamp that included alpha/beta access along with various other bonuses. Is the pledge going to get all the NEEEW goodies that have been added onto the new pledge or is it like 'git stuffed mate for pledging super early?

Admin Edit: Removed profanity, next time the post will be deleted.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 9, 2021 1:42 PM PST
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    July 27, 2021 10:14 AM PDT

SojiOkita said:

Sorry ahead of time if this has been addressed (I quickly browsed through the first 6 pages instead of reading everything in-depth, as my time is limited), but, what is the "blackrose" name plaque? Does this mean above the character there is the symbol of the black rose and then your name next to it in-game? Because if this were the case it would be really aesthetic.

Yes, this is your nameplate above your head. There are a few different ones available via pledges.

• VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    July 27, 2021 10:16 AM PDT

LeonSanborn said: TLDR the entire forum thread. Okay it's been a while since I've been on the forums and looked at the reworked/revamped pledges. I paid for the $100 pledge waaaay before the revamp that included alpha/beta access along with various other bonuses. Is the pledge going to get all the NEEEW goodies that have been added onto the new pledge or is it like 'git stuffed mate for pledging super early?

If you are asking about the in game items for the pledge, you will be offered a choice of all items that are available to that level pledge. The Keeper and Knight pledge get more in game items than the current pledge at that level. However, you would be able to choose a different tunic if you prefer the one the Legate pledge has.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 9, 2021 1:42 PM PST
    • 3 posts
    July 30, 2021 8:43 PM PDT

Artois said:

SojiOkita said:

Yes, this is your nameplate above your head. There are a few different ones available via pledges.

Thanks for the response. And what is the difference between a nameplate icon and a game title?

This post was edited by SojiOkita at July 30, 2021 8:51 PM PDT
    • 9 posts
    August 2, 2021 8:52 AM PDT

Hello all. 

I am trying to upgrade my pledge from Keeper ($100) to Pathfinder ($250). However when I go to the change the pledge it wants $250. How can I upgrade my pledge to Pathfinder?

Lue.

• 122 posts
    August 2, 2021 8:57 AM PDT

Luethar said:

Hello all. 

I am trying to upgrade my pledge from Keeper ($100) to Pathfinder ($250). However when I go to the change the pledge it wants $250. How can I upgrade my pledge to Pathfinder?

Lue.

Hi Lue, if you go to the pledges and rewards page, at the very bottom and to the left there's a button to click that says upgrade.