Forums » News and Announcements

Want More Dire Lord on Twitch?

• 1019 posts
    August 2, 2018 10:01 AM PDT

Sounds good.  Looking forward to more world enhancements and visual upgrades to be on display.

• 945 posts
    August 2, 2018 10:30 AM PDT

A monthly stream that correlates to the class reveals would be nice... like if they showcased DL, War and PAL this weekend with someone like Cohh (because most of the devs haven't impressed us with their gaming skills so far :P) playing for 15-20 with each class to get some good viewer questions/feedback as well as Cohh's feedback that many people in the community really respect.  

edit* super excited for Sunday though!  :)

This post was edited by Darch at August 2, 2018 10:31 AM PDT
    • 248 posts
    August 2, 2018 2:12 PM PDT

Can't wait! :D

-sorte.

• 72 posts
    August 3, 2018 5:40 AM PDT

Isn't their going to be a second stream with TheHiveLeader and friends?

• 14 posts
    August 4, 2018 3:50 PM PDT

Again :)

Ye fracking hawwwww!!!

hahahahahh i sorry butttttt Dire Lord looks fracking cooool !!!

• 17 posts
    August 4, 2018 5:00 PM PDT

Definitely tuning in! ^_^ I wonder what race Cohh will play with the Dire Lord...Orge? Or a different race? Also, if he goes into different blood states. Love the variety.

• 287 posts
    August 5, 2018 11:12 AM PDT
    Is it not on?
    • 96 posts
    August 5, 2018 11:14 AM PDT

No, not yet.

• 247 posts
    August 5, 2018 11:29 AM PDT
    .. so whats up is it not happening
    • 18 posts
    August 5, 2018 11:33 AM PDT

Technical issues? Still hasn't started.

• 96 posts
    August 5, 2018 11:40 AM PDT

They changed their launcher program and he had to redownload/update.

• 384 posts
    August 5, 2018 1:09 PM PDT

That was a great stream! Good job VR guys!!

• 363 posts
    August 5, 2018 1:24 PM PDT

Indeed. Nice to see testing a zone with lots of players to see how it performs with spawns, etc. Full group of gnomes too :D

• 30 posts
    August 5, 2018 2:03 PM PDT

Loved it. Great work everyone keep it up!

• 287 posts
    August 5, 2018 2:37 PM PDT
    That was so great. 10k viewers was nice to see.
    • 209 posts
    August 5, 2018 4:25 PM PDT

Dire Lord looked even better than I'd hoped! Really liked the Orcs too. Great job, guys!

This post was edited by Gyldervane at August 5, 2018 4:25 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    August 6, 2018 1:00 PM PDT

Dang it I missed it.  Did they youtube this one By chance?

• 41 posts
    August 6, 2018 1:32 PM PDT

Pantingo said:

Dang it I missed it.  Did they youtube this one By chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FXXE4IWu6k

• 945 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:13 PM PDT

Dire Lord looked like I expected from the class reveal - They'll likely pair best with a Druid healer (going by what we know now) since the Druid increases healing received with Oaken Regeneration and can spread healing across the group with Reverberation by just keeping a HoT on the tank (assuming this will work with DL's self healing).  I still think the Pal and Warrior will be far superior and better accepted in groups; especially after seeing the all gnome group progressing through a dungeon (no healer or tanks).

• 154 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:30 PM PDT

Darch said:

especially after seeing the all gnome group progressing through a dungeon (no healer or tanks).

I thought about this too and were quite onfused and thought perhaps gnomes are able to play healer and tank in pre-alpha?! it does not make a lot of sense why VR would have chose to do that thought so I do not know how their group works.

• 595 posts
    August 6, 2018 5:39 PM PDT

Ithaca said:

Darch said:

especially after seeing the all gnome group progressing through a dungeon (no healer or tanks).

I thought about this too and were quite onfused and thought perhaps gnomes are able to play healer and tank in pre-alpha?! it does not make a lot of sense why VR would have chose to do that thought so I do not know how their group works.

If you take a closer look at the Cohh stream, when they reach the "all gnome group" you can see that one of them is wielding a 2h axe. My guess is that VR don't currently have the race/class restrictions on during pre-alpha.

• 12 posts
    August 6, 2018 10:25 PM PDT

could the all gnomes be an enchanter illusion?

• 2886 posts
    August 7, 2018 3:22 AM PDT

Nikademis said:

Ithaca said:

Darch said:

If you take a closer look at the Cohh stream, when they reach the "all gnome group" you can see that one of them is wielding a 2h axe. My guess is that VR don't currently have the race/class restrictions on during pre-alpha.

That is correct. At least, that was the case as of PAX.