Forums » News and Announcements

New Stream! April 19th. 5pm PDT

• 10 posts
    April 19, 2018 10:55 AM PDT

Excellent can't wait, will be late for me but I can sleep once I arise from my crypt as a necro :P

• 441 posts
    April 19, 2018 10:57 AM PDT

My dream and hope for this stream is to hear something about the bard and VR vision of what it will play like. (((gets off his knees))) thanks nothing else to say =-)

• 120 posts
    April 19, 2018 11:22 AM PDT

I am so impressed with the team! They have really made an effort to get us more content and I for one am super greatful.

• 15 posts
    April 19, 2018 11:31 AM PDT

I have never been one to set aside time to watch twitch streams, but Pantheon changed that for me ... really looking forward to watching this.

• 18 posts
    April 19, 2018 1:15 PM PDT

Great!!!! Looking forward to seeing more on Black Rose Keep. Loved the info about it in the April newsletter.

• 16 posts
    April 19, 2018 1:38 PM PDT

Sad I start work when the stream starts :(

• 752 posts
    April 19, 2018 6:36 PM PDT
    You can view the stream through his past broadcasts even though he is still live. I had to rewatch as i missed some stuff due to twitch glitches.
    • 2886 posts
    April 19, 2018 6:44 PM PDT

The Pantheon segment of his last stream starts here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/252224350?t=02h29m32s

• 752 posts
    April 19, 2018 7:14 PM PDT
    I cant believe i had to actually pull college knowledge out on a twitch stream lol. Statistics: The Fancy Math.
    • 287 posts
    April 19, 2018 7:40 PM PDT

What a great stream!  I love this new zone and all the new people experiencing the game for the first time.

• 12 posts
    April 19, 2018 8:32 PM PDT
    I can’t wait to see this. The only thing that kept me from seeing it live was my weekly D&D game. Tough choice, to be sure.
    • 523 posts
    April 19, 2018 8:41 PM PDT

The streamer guy was pretty funny, pretty much had a gamer orgasm looking at the night sky and around the outside of the keep.  Could tell he really enjoyed the game, which was cool, and he picked up the rogue intricacies fairly well as the stream went along.

I think we've established that the old EQ guys love this game.  That's a fact at this point and something that makes me happy.  However,  I want to get my brother-in-law to play and his first MMO was WoW, specifically around Lich King.  I show him the streams and he has no understanding how fun a slower, more strategic MMO can be.  I think he thinks only old farts play games like this.  That's your challenge.  You've got to get some young streamers who appeal to the mid-late WoW crowd.  Turn some of those into Phantheons and you'll see a bunch of millenials follow suit.  Now, how you do that at this juncture, I have no idea.

• 752 posts
    April 19, 2018 9:03 PM PDT
    If you build it properly they will come. Its like field of dreams. You dont half-heartedly put in a baseball field in the corn. You make that thing legit!

All joking aside. Some people just wont be into it until all thier friends are playing it and WoW is a ghost town. Pipe dream, right? I know some people like the sandbox mmo’s and i am not going to fault them for that. I personally never played WoW even tho i had family and friends that played. Just because i would rather play a console game than play WoW.

I think the people that never played WoW or EQ and have been playing GW2 or Black Desert may find what they are looking for here. It will be a tough learning curve but there are so many veteran EQ players that the community will be here to help.
    • 248 posts
    April 20, 2018 3:24 AM PDT

Again! The shadows! So cool to watch them dance around the flames of the thingyonthewall. You could even see it of in the distance :D

BRK looks amazing and I can't wait to get in there. The pure exitement on the face of Lassiz was so much fun to see. It got a bit confusing when Lassiz talked to his viewers while muted and the VR crew talked about the game. Else it was a good stream :)

-sorte.