Forums » News and Announcements

April Showers our Newsletter with Content!

• 9115 posts
    April 11, 2018 2:55 AM PDT

April Showers our Newsletter with Content! Ratkins, Dev Interview, Black Rose Keep and a brand new Community Member Spotlight. Check it out here: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2018_april_intro/

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and shoes

• 3852 posts
    April 11, 2018 3:16 AM PDT

Thanks- what a *beautiful* picture of the new member of your team - I hope you post an announcement about this new hire.

• 523 posts
    April 11, 2018 5:27 AM PDT

Sounds good.  So, BRK is going to be similar in feel to Unrest?  At least in terms of size, outdoor/indoor, level range, swarm difficulty and thus trains?  If so, I'm good with that.

• 142 posts
    April 11, 2018 7:57 AM PDT

Fantastic write up on BRK! Great conversation with Justin, Jared, and Tim.  I could listen to Justin ramble on about lore all day long.  Set up a podcast dude.

I agree with Mathir. BRK does have a bit of Unrest in her.  And Im all good with that. One of my favorite EQ zones.

And Beefcake threw out a few Lolz.  Good stuff Beef!

• 2756 posts
    April 11, 2018 9:22 AM PDT

The info is great to keep us enthusiastic and I love reading the devs' words as they are so clearly passionate and enthusiastic.

Can be have them weekly, though? ;^)

• 248 posts
    April 11, 2018 9:23 AM PDT

Thank you for the newsletter!

-sorte.

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    April 11, 2018 10:30 AM PDT

disposalist said:

Hahahahahah. Roenick dies (again).

• 257 posts
    April 11, 2018 2:03 PM PDT

Aw, look. Ratatouille is all grown up.

• 1281 posts
    April 11, 2018 3:26 PM PDT

I loved the shots of the keep.

• 249 posts
    April 11, 2018 5:05 PM PDT
    Wwg1wga
    • 9115 posts
    April 11, 2018 6:07 PM PDT

Roenick said:

disposalist said:

Hahaha, poor Roenick! :D

• 399 posts
    April 11, 2018 8:37 PM PDT

Mathir said:

Sounds good.  So, BRK is going to be similar in feel to Unrest?  At least in terms of size, outdoor/indoor, level range, swarm difficulty and thus trains?  If so, I'm good with that.

Yeah! I too thought about The Estate of Unrest when I read the newsletter.  It could be because the word "estate" was used though because looking and being at the entrance of the zone at PAX, it actually seemed more like High Keep in Highpass Hold. And that could be because it was talking about Black Rose Keep... ok now I'm confused :)

Maybe it's a combination of both?  I loved the write up and also the zone it self.  Unrest was one of my most favorite zones in EQ!  If it comes anywhere close to that, I'd be a happy camper.

• 31 posts
    April 11, 2018 9:42 PM PDT

This was the best newsletter ever!  Reading about the ratkin and "vermin mania" was simply fascinating and I can't wait to learn more about their culture.  And who among us didn't drool looking at that picture of Black Rose Keep.  I wonder if I'll be able to park at the entrance and earn a living by rezzing?

And welcome aboard Daniel, glad to have you on the team!!!

• 1479 posts
    April 12, 2018 12:11 AM PDT

Great and surprising infos, again ! Not to say I'm now one month away of my next information source, and the waiting will be hard.

• 384 posts
    April 12, 2018 6:57 AM PDT

Wow!! Another great newsletter!

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    April 12, 2018 11:49 AM PDT

Benezetta said:

And welcome aboard Daniel, glad to have you on the team!!!

Just want to point out Dan has been with us for years. He's just a heads-down, humble, hardworking guy. Dragging him into the spotlight was no easy task ;)

• 1399 posts
    April 12, 2018 6:09 PM PDT

What a marvelous newsletter.  Well done VR, well done! Thank you all

• 3016 posts
    April 14, 2018 9:57 AM PDT

Love the newsletters,  and as always I appreciate the artistic talents of our artist (artists?)  Thank you VR. :)  And moar bean spillage is always good. :D

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at April 14, 2018 9:57 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    April 14, 2018 9:58 AM PDT

Roenick said:

disposalist said:

*revives Roenick*  Pitter patter...get at 'er! :D