Forums » News and Announcements

Brad will be speaking at PAX

• 9115 posts
    March 28, 2018 4:08 PM PDT

Brad will be speaking on a Non-Pantheon related panel at PAX with some other big names so if you're interested be sure to check out this link
    http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/community-impact-how-players-shape-games

• 27 posts
    March 28, 2018 5:13 PM PDT

Ooooohhh this will be interesting.  It's always fun to see comments on these topics from people outside of our community.

• 399 posts
    March 28, 2018 7:04 PM PDT

I'll be in Boston then but only got tix for Sunday unfortunately.  I hear it's not going to be streamed so I hope someone can or at least make a video of it?

• 1404 posts
    March 28, 2018 8:51 PM PDT

Oh this will be great. I'm really interested to hear them share on

"how player feedback is gathered, digested, and eventually integrated into some of your favorite games".

This would be great for everybody, as it often seems many of us players feel WE need to come to a consensuses here on the forums about any given topic, and many an argument starts over this lack of consensuses (ie. message threads of the same 3-4 people for 20+ pages). I often state my case and let it be, even if somebody as a naysayer counters it. I have always thought/hoped the Devs realize just because I don't engage in an argument with the naysayer, does not mean I concede to said naysayer, it simply means I choose not to argue over opinions. And that the Devs will process my position/opinion accordingly.  

Would be nice to actually HEAR that I'm not mistaken and to find out for sure I don't nned to argue for 20 pages or my opinion is void.

(I always feel my voice is lost in the mass of argument)

REALLY looking forward to hearing this one, unfortunatly I won't be at PAX... please record and post a link if possable.

• 3016 posts
    March 31, 2018 3:48 PM PDT

Huh just found a mobile app for android on Google Play...InSTALLING! :) For Pax East.   Hmm thought it would be for some live stuff..its just a schedule for those attending.

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at April 2, 2018 10:16 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    April 1, 2018 2:39 PM PDT

Wish I could go.  Looks like it would be a lot of fun

• 3016 posts
    April 6, 2018 12:26 PM PDT

Kilsin is there any way to actually view Brad speaking at Pax?   Will it be on you-tube?   Thanks.

• 9115 posts
    April 6, 2018 5:47 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Kilsin is there any way to actually view Brad speaking at Pax?   Will it be on you-tube?   Thanks.

Not that I am aware of Cana, it is a PAX on-stage event and I am not aware of any recordings of it other than maybe people who are there using their phones etc.

• 3016 posts
    April 6, 2018 8:08 PM PDT

Thanks Kilsin  found a place with live streaming..but it doesn't include the panel that Brad will be on.    https://www.twitch.tv/event/pax

• 2886 posts
    April 9, 2018 4:04 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Not that I am aware of Cana, it is a PAX on-stage event and I am not aware of any recordings of it other than maybe people who are there using their phones etc.

That would be me lol. I recorded it with an HD camera, although it glitched at one point so it may have missed a few minutes of the panel. But anyway, I'll eventually post what I can :)

• 8 posts
    April 9, 2018 1:50 PM PDT

By the way, Bazgrim responded to my YouTube comment asking when we will get the class information updates.

"The interview is complete, but VR wants to review it before it goes out, and it's looking like that'll be this Tuesday."

Great stuff Bazgrim! Looking forward to it my dude.