Forums » News and Announcements

Did you miss the Jim Lee Stream?

• 9115 posts
    March 22, 2018 3:59 AM PDT

ICYMI - You can find the latest @PantheonMMO stream up on our Youtube channel by following this link, be sure to check it out if you haven't already! https://youtu.be/qnQD5xoQADE #PRF #MMORPG #MMO #communitymatters

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 23, 2018 5:22 PM PDT
    • 626 posts
    March 22, 2018 5:28 AM PDT

It was so so good! Well done! Bravo!

• 945 posts
    March 22, 2018 1:49 PM PDT

Happy I finally got to see a character creation even though I know the customization is far from finalized... Let's me know that the basics are covered instead of people playing randomly generated characters for testing.

• 1860 posts
    March 22, 2018 5:10 PM PDT

Darch said:

Happy I finally got to see a character creation even though I know the customization is far from finalized... Let's me know that the basics are covered instead of people playing randomly generated characters for testing.

This ^ 100%.  I understand character creation is not finalized...but seeing a little bit of the character creation may have been my favorite part of any stream yet.  I'm not someone who cares about graphics.  I was happy with them in streams from 2 years ago... 

I enjoyed seeing point allotment options and the part about "you want stamina, not constitution for more hitpoints".  I'd like to see more about character building options...even if it's not finished.  Nothing else is finished either. More character creation info would give us players something to plan out while we wait...something to keep us occupied other than just posting on the forum :p

This post was edited by philo at March 22, 2018 5:11 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    March 27, 2018 10:31 AM PDT

Have watched it twice so far ..apart from when it was live.   Loved it. :)

• 17 posts
    April 2, 2018 2:28 PM PDT

I didnt see the steam live, but I do have to say that I was great especially when the Devs themselves are wiping.  Pantheon appears to be coming along very well and I; like most can't wait for Alpha to start.  

• 363 posts
    April 2, 2018 2:54 PM PDT

Loved it! Enjoyed both streams. Keep up the good work!!!