Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Kilsin's School of Dance

• 1020 posts
    November 24, 2017 4:23 PM PST

So, throughout my day of watching videos, I've noticed Kilsin dances, a lot.  Not all his toons dance the same way either, which shows there are different dance moves in the game.  

Please tell me these dance moves aren't free.  I've love to have to train/buy/find these dance moves in the world.  Everyone can start with the "Shy White Guy" but to get better moves you have to visit Kilsin's School of Dance.  ;-) One of his characters dance moves were pretty good, I'm currenlty trying to mimic them and will proced to use them in the club.

• 9115 posts
    November 24, 2017 4:32 PM PST

Hahaha, "Kilsin's School of Dance" I Love it! :D

• 2130 posts
    November 24, 2017 4:38 PM PST

That's racist.

• 1020 posts
    November 24, 2017 4:41 PM PST

Liav said:

That's racist.

No it's not, becasue I've had that moved patented since 1988.

• 3016 posts
    November 24, 2017 6:52 PM PST

Kittik said:

So, throughout my day of watching videos, I've noticed Kilsin dances, a lot.  Not all his toons dance the same way either, which shows there are different dance moves in the game.  

Please tell me these dance moves aren't free.  I've love to have to train/buy/find these dance moves in the world.  Everyone can start with the "Shy White Guy" but to get better moves you have to visit Kilsin's School of Dance.  ;-) One of his characters dance moves were pretty good, I'm currenlty trying to mimic them and will proced to use them in the club.

Will there be a wallflower stance?  You know all those guys standing at the walls of the school gym not gutsy enough to ask a girl to dance.  :D

• 1020 posts
    November 25, 2017 4:49 AM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

Will there be a wallflower stance?  You know all those guys like me, standing at the walls of the school gym not gutsy enough to ask a girl to dance.  :D

Fixed your quote...  ;-P

• 98 posts
    November 25, 2017 4:57 PM PST

I thought Kilsin's move were along the lines of...

"You put one foot in.....onnnneeeee fooooooooot oooooouuuuuu." SPLAT.

• 3016 posts
    November 25, 2017 6:42 PM PST

Kittik said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Will there be a wallflower stance?  You know all those guys like me, standing at the walls of the school gym not gutsy enough to ask a girl to dance.  :D

Fixed your quote...  ;-P

Hehehehe

• 334 posts
    November 25, 2017 8:02 PM PST

Actually a great Idea: moves like dance you can acquire in game through quests and the like...
    Like Ogre's learning cultural halfling table dances.

• 1281 posts
    November 25, 2017 8:10 PM PST

It would be cool for them to bring back learning languages too.

• 1020 posts
    November 26, 2017 4:18 AM PST

Kalok said:

Dang, totally forgot about that.  Loved it for it's immersion and RP ability.

• 2138 posts
    November 26, 2017 4:20 AM PST

That would be a cool line of hokey-quests for shamans, they could learn the dance of the bear, or Deer, or Gibbon. They could use it as part of a mystical dance for a something or other. If there was a shaman doing that quest and he needed help I would definitely be motivated ot help, just so I could see the dance animations at the end. 

Or if only the human race could dance with each other, like a /duel function but instead a /dance fuinction that recognized the other person being targeted, the check that both were targeting each other, and would then cause them to animatedly move together- like ballroom-dancing or whatever. oh! could be in a mad raid that all the humans had to do this like that scene in Grand central station in the movie "Fisher King"

• 1020 posts
    November 26, 2017 4:54 AM PST

Manouk said:

Or if only the human race could dance with each other, like a /duel function but instead a /dance fuinction that recognized the other person being targeted, the check that both were targeting each other, and would then cause them to animatedly move together- like ballroom-dancing or whatever. oh! could be in a mad raid that all the humans had to do this like that scene in Grand central station in the movie "Fisher King"

Haha, if enough people linked into a dance, it could morph into a syncronized line dance.   Haha, geez, there would be complete days were no adventuring happened because people would be standing around dancing so long.  Honestly though, I've seen people spend hours just walking around dancing with other people.

• 1281 posts
    November 26, 2017 6:35 AM PST

Kittik said:

Kalok said:

Dang, totally forgot about that.  Loved it for it's immersion and RP ability.

I loved how, in addition to racial languages, some classes had their own languages.  I loved that, as a Rogue, I had my own class language.

• 3016 posts
    November 26, 2017 7:25 AM PST

Kittik said:

Manouk said:

Haha, if enough people linked into a dance, it could morph into a syncronized line dance.   Haha, geez, there would be complete days were no adventuring happened because people would be standing around dancing so long.  Honestly though, I've seen people spend hours just walking around dancing with other people.

Reminds me of Lotro..Bree is always lagged out with musicians performing,  and audience watching.  :)