Forums » News and Announcements

We welcome a new team member!

• 9115 posts
    April 20, 2017 3:55 AM PDT

Sierra “Zynxs” Rush joins the team to help with Customer Service and takes on the role as our VIP Planner. During her newbie levels, her parents were Game Counselors for Nintendo during the day while her late father Christopher Rush was quietly painting for a then little-known card game called Magic: The Gathering at night.

Thanks to her geeky upbringing, she has had a controller or mouse in her hand ever since she was a wee lass. Her lifelong passion for MMORPGs started in 1998 with EverQuest. From there she became a tester, forum junkie, and community presence wherever she went. Following that path of great adventure, she turned what was a hobby into a profession in 2009 when she became a Game Master for Everquest II.

She's a Halfling at heart, and like halflings has a strong love for a warm hearth and good company. Sierra firmly believes that the community makes the game. To that end, she's devoted her free time to community building on fan sites in many forms.

Making the most of her experience as a Customer Service Guru and Community Presence, she will be utilizing her talents with Customer Service and as well as becoming our dedicated community liaison for our VIP Program with the hope of improving and expanding both areas as needed!

Please join us in giving Sierra a big warm welcome to the team! :)

• 66 posts
    April 20, 2017 3:58 AM PDT

WOO!!! Welcome! so glad to see the team growing seemingly faster and faster

• 22 posts
    April 20, 2017 4:07 AM PDT

Welcome Zynxs!

• 624 posts
    April 20, 2017 4:39 AM PDT

Terrific news - warmest welcome Sierra.  Is it time for second breakfast yet?  Oh wait, that's hobbits, not halflings.  Regardless, it is wonderful to have you joining the team.

• 563 posts
    April 20, 2017 4:41 AM PDT

Welcome to the team Sierra! Great to have another talented member working with VR :D Sounds like you probably had an awesome childhood! :D

• 763 posts
    April 20, 2017 4:42 AM PDT

Welcome to the somewhat quixotic family that is the Pantheon community Zynxs!

It is always fantastic to see passionate gamers join in!

... but ... but .... *halflings* ...

Evoras, shudders and grabs another flagon of mead

• 37 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:09 AM PDT

Halflings forever!!! <3

Congratulations Sierra! :)

• 781 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:27 AM PDT

Welcome to this awesome family Sierra !  :)  So glad to have you with us !

• 2886 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:29 AM PDT

Welcome! Excited to see what's in store for the VIPs

• 112 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

Welcome Zynxs, Great to see the addition of more outward facing team members and hope the VIP program keeps expanding. 

• 633 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:44 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 19 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:47 AM PDT

Welcome.

• 81 posts
    April 20, 2017 5:48 AM PDT

Welcome Sierra/Zynxs!  Glad to have you aboard and look forward to seeing your contributions to Pantheon and the community.  Halfling power!

• 104 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:05 AM PDT
    Welcome to the team.
    • 441 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:08 AM PDT

Welcome =-) Looking forward to getting to know you.

• 170 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:10 AM PDT

Welcome, Sierra (Zynxs). In Discord we are all wondering if new and exciting things are on the Horizon with VIP's now that there's a VIP Planner (Liason). Can't wait to find out. And the way you feel about community is the way the community of Pantheon feels and community. 

• 63 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:12 AM PDT

Welcome Sierra!

• 626 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:14 AM PDT

Welcome!

• 157 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:16 AM PDT

Welcome! Sounds like an interesting position for the team :)

• 441 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:46 AM PDT

What does VIP Planner mean?

• April 20, 2017 6:47 AM PDT

Kumu said:

Terrific news - warmest welcome Sierra.  Is it time for second breakfast yet?  Oh wait, that's hobbits, not halflings.  Regardless, it is wonderful to have you joining the team.

It might be hobbits. However I still enjoy a good brie, warm with marmalade over bread. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at April 20, 2017 9:19 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    April 20, 2017 6:51 AM PDT

Welcome!

• April 20, 2017 6:55 AM PDT

Welcome!

• 384 posts
    April 20, 2017 7:41 AM PDT

Terrific! Welcome!

• April 20, 2017 9:32 AM PDT

Ah-ha, I have a little more time to post now.  Instead of my rushed excitement this morning.. Pun always intended.

Salutations and thank you all for the warm welcome, even you tall, anti-halfling folk! We'll grow on you... Well, perhaps not literally.  At least I hope I'll grow on you. ;)  It is in our very nature to cause our allies to succumb to the merriment of our people, afterall. 

You have no idea how happy to be part of the VR Team and so very excited about where we are going with Pantheon!  Well, maybe you do! You are all part of this journey too!Either way, I am very eager to begin working hard for our community at large, and improving our VIP program.  

I am eagerly looking forward to meeting you all on our new upcoming Livestream on April 27th!  Hopefully you will pardon any sounds of dismay if we get in over our heads.  I am going to do my best to keep everyone in one piece! Though I hear we are going on a very dangerous adventure and one can never be too prepared or too certain of what lies ahead!

- Zynxs