Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon Healers

• 3 posts
    April 1, 2017 8:27 PM PDT

Hello all!  I'd like to invite you to check out the site I've been working on http://pantheonhealers.com/  

From the site -
    "Pantheon Healers is focused on building a community around the healing role in the upcoming MMO, Pantheon Rise of the Fallen.  Our goal is to be a hub for everything healing.  We want to bring together new and old players, casual and hardcore, anyone who loves healing in Pantheon.  Weather you are looking for quick access to spell locations, theory crafting and guides or want to contribute/view fan creative works, Pantheon Healers has what you are looking for."

When the game launches I'll likely be playing a Shaman and would love to see guides/spell information coming from all the healing roles from the community.  For now if you have any healer specific fan art or fan fiction you'd like featured on the site please PM me!  If you have a great piece of work that's not about healers that's fine too, I'd be happy to display that in the general section.  I'll be contributing fan fiction (including my first attempt you can find on the site!) but I really need some art!

• 2886 posts
    April 2, 2017 5:49 PM PDT

Very interesting! As someone who will be maining a Cleric, I bet I will utilize this site quite a bit.

• 595 posts
    April 3, 2017 12:25 PM PDT

Right on.  I look forward to seeing how the site grows as development of Pantheon continues.

• 72 posts
    January 29, 2021 3:59 PM PST

This site is no longer up.