Forums » Fan Creations

Lyrical's Concept Workshop

• 12 posts
    February 24, 2017 1:38 PM PST

Hey Pantheon community!

I've always taken a large interest in designing my own weapons and armor, as I like to draw in my off-time.  I gave it some thought, and realized that with Pantheon in it's early development, I may have the chance to contribute something!

I'll be posting my rough designs here, and anything that gains attention or peaks the interest of the community or any of the development team will be revisited and taken a step further into more detail, coloring, etc.

I want input! If you like a particular design, or have an idea of your own you'd like to see come to light, and want to provide opinions on design tweaks or coloring, please feel free to say so!  I am unsure if any of the development team will use any of the ideas, but they are more than welcome to.  I'd love to help this game flourish in any way I can!

• 38 posts
    February 24, 2017 1:42 PM PST

Bring on the weapons!

-W

PS- Is that your dog? Beautiful.

• 780 posts
    February 24, 2017 6:34 PM PST

Nice.  Looking forward to seeing your work.

• 9115 posts
    February 25, 2017 2:45 AM PST

I can't wait to see what you come up with Lyrical :)

• 2886 posts
    February 25, 2017 7:02 AM PST

Let's do it!

• 12 posts
    March 10, 2017 7:10 AM PST

Thanks for the support everyone! I apologize for the delay, but I just moved into a new house!  Regardless, I have quite a few ideas i'll be putting onto paper over the next few days/weeks.

And yes Witter, that would be my daughter. lol Thank you, she's a sweetheart.

• 3237 posts
    March 12, 2017 10:26 AM PDT

Looking forward to seeing your work Lyrical!