Forums » Fan Creations

Pantheon Hype Video

• 3237 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:27 AM PST

There was a lot of time and effort put into making this video; it's full of subliminal messages, hidden innuendos, polysemies, patterns, and visual/textual choreography.  I'm going to share our vision of the video so that you can better understand the story we're trying to tell.  I'll post it in a follow-up message so as not to spoil anything for those who want to check it out first.

Pantheon Hype

The intro portion of the video helps depict the leadership structure and name of our guild, The Divine Council.

"Aevozul" depicts the world in it's earliest known form ... the beginning of time, essentially.  As it transitions to "Nhystyrrok" you can see the power fluctuation within the planet as the dragons wage war to claim dominance over the world.    Before "Terminus" pops up, you can hear the collisions which depict the eras of different races landing on Terminus and you can see the dramatic change in the world's landscape when they get there.

"Our World Unchained" has two meanings; first off, it shows how the world of Terminus has taken shape once the races have fully acclimatedwith their new home, having escaped the celestial terrors that caused them to flee from their original planets.  The second perspective is from the players, and how the release of Pantheon will effectively remove the chains from the world that we're all very excited to start playing in.

"Originators/Brand New Game"  also has multiple meanings; the first representing Brad, his experience in the genre, and the entire VR Team that he hand-picked to help bring Terminus to life.  The subliminal message is that Pantheon will be the innovative resurrection of the old school origins that helped define MMO's.  The second is also from the perspective of players.  There are many of us that have been around long enough to appreciate the early days of playing an MMO, fortunate to have had the chance to experience "the golden years" before the genre hit a huge growth spurt and evolved into what it is today.  Some of us already have the OG status.  For those who don't, you have the chance to be an "Originator" in a brand new game ... literally.  It's one of the many benefits of having an Originator VIP pledge.  "Our Story Begins Now" is exactly that ... even though we'll only be testing, we will have a chance to play with friends, make memories, and develop an "untold story" before the real one starts at launch.

The rest of the video reinforces the all-important message that we the players need to gather our friends, spread the word, and tell people about Pantheon.  It's February of 2017 and the hype train of 2018 is already full steam ahead ... no going back.  Pantheonmmo.com ... it's a big deal.

Oh and I tried to sneak a rhyme scheme in ... that was fun.

This post was edited by oneADseven at February 25, 2017 11:44 PM PST
    • 2886 posts
    February 25, 2017 7:35 PM PST

Wow that's a lot of hype haha! It's cool that you put so much thought into each of the words. Your passion shows. Well done.

• 3237 posts
    February 25, 2017 11:42 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Wow that's a lot of hype haha! It's cool that you put so much thought into each of the words. Your passion shows. Well done.

Thank you!  Took awhile to get it just right.  I have watched it probably 50 times and still get the hype chills.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• 3016 posts
    February 27, 2017 2:36 PM PST

All I know is...I was immensely impressed with your effort.  It drew me to your guild. :)

• 3237 posts
    February 27, 2017 3:35 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

All I know is...I was immensely impressed with your effort.  It drew me to your guild. :)

So our evil diabolical master plan of attracting the entire Pantheon universe is working Thanks so much for your kinds words Cana!

• 556 posts
    February 27, 2017 4:18 PM PST

oneADseven said:

CanadinaXegony said:

So our evil diabolical master plan of attracting the entire Pantheon universe is working Thanks so much for your kinds words Cana!

Well played good sir, well played.

• 3016 posts
    February 27, 2017 11:01 PM PST

oneADseven said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Hrmmm evil and diabolical?   I like it! :D   hehehe

• 432 posts
    March 3, 2017 3:12 AM PST

You did that with Apophysis ?

• 3237 posts
    March 5, 2017 9:51 PM PST

Deadshade said:

You did that with Apophysis ?

X Particles