April 13, 2018 3:08 PM PDT

Pretty darn cool 8)....    Good work.

Ox

• 9 posts
    April 25, 2018 11:06 AM PDT

Awesome, Thanks for this!

• 29 posts
    May 1, 2018 7:25 AM PDT

This is EXACTLY what I have been needing. 

• 348 posts
    June 5, 2018 5:15 PM PDT

Tha was fantastic!! Thank you

• 38 posts
    November 14, 2018 5:21 AM PST
    I love this thank you! I was writing out my own and sort of getting lost in the dates.... then I found this :) awesome work!
    • 7 posts
    January 23, 2019 6:19 PM PST

Istuulamae said:

The Third Era of Collisions began in 620 IH. Not 450. That really makes no sense and I'm not sure how I messed it up, because the internal documentation has 620. Alas, I am a common man.

Thanks so much for the clairification! I was really confused from the website about the timeline of the Second and Third Collisions. This lore is amazing!!

• 1 posts
    February 28, 2019 1:34 PM PST

Good read.

• 76 posts
    April 22, 2019 12:49 AM PDT
    That’s awesome Thank you for taking the time. Really looking good.
    • 450 posts
    June 1, 2019 11:50 AM PDT

Jimmayus said:

• 455 IH: The Revanant attack the Remnant; The Ravaging Lord, still unrecovered from his wounds, is unable to lead his army to victory against a united Remnant and retreats to Mount Hulthrr in the East of Reignfall; The remaining Remnant eastablish an outpost at nearby Olem's Hill to watch for his return.

OK I just read through this and I see that you mentioned in the the East of Reignfall.  Is this certain?  The only mention of Greater Sathe is the "far East".  So did the Outbreak happen near the Burning Sanctum or north of Skargol?   What ties Sathe to Reignfall?

• 12 posts
    November 10, 2020 8:52 PM PST

This was awesome job, thank you man!

• 91 posts
    November 15, 2020 9:23 PM PST

One update for sure for this post now.  There was a tragedy to what appeared to be a vast war party that was laid waste by the environment of Dead Storm Valley.  An army of elves and men were wiped out in Dead Storm Valley in 503IH.  Placing it in the timeline helps piece together some of the events and what may have caused them. So far, there is no stated reason why they were up there, though the timing and makeup of the army would presume it was a war party after Revenant leftovers.  Another possibility is they were headed to Frozja Nochta.  Avendyr and members of the Elven council, at least one (Kaolyen Greyborne), knew of the power of the knowledge of the Dragon Accord and ancient dragon language.  The only place that would be sure to shed more light on these mysteries would be the Lycandrell clan of Ulfhednari.  This clan in particular were pure followers of the Twin Head God who, above all, sought wisdom and knowledge.  Those of Ulfhednari follow him by collecting history from the world then protecting the history from the world.  They would be the logical place to gain the knowledge of the dragon accord and the power that came with that knokwledge.  So, an army could have been sent out to potentially strong arm the Lycandrell for their knowledge or to gain it in spoils.

Interesting side note, the army of elves lost to a Dead Storm would have been sent while Kaolyen was still in his seat on the council.  His progeny, Thaolyen, great leader of elven warriors, was after something was in the possession of the Children of the Valley in Dead Storm Valley.  Connection or coincidence???

• 91 posts
    November 15, 2020 10:11 PM PST

One more that I forgot...

837IH - The construction of Luckson Estate is complete.  Luckson Estate is build by Wolsifen Sevil in Avendyr's Pass.  It was abandoned for a hundred years then repopulated around 937IH by E'mani Karos and his followers and renamed the Black Rose Keep.  It is populated with his followers, outcasts and rebels to the Amensol dynasty in power in Thronefast, to this day.