Forums » Fan Creations

GamerChick's FanArt

• 13 posts
    April 5, 2017 6:04 AM PDT

I love the Summoner pic :)

• 213 posts
    April 5, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

Aww, thanks Rykath! I have been making more art since then just havent found the stocks I wanted for this site's work so far.  Looking forward to playing games with you again!

• 542 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:18 PM PDT

Gamerchick said:

Now he looks like he has more to tame than wolves <333

• 220 posts
    April 9, 2017 8:33 PM PDT

Fluffy said:

Ahahah! back.... back....

Great work GamerChick! theres some great vision here. I hope you get to all the classes! =) *clears throat* halfling paladin *ahem*

• 213 posts
    May 4, 2017 8:23 PM PDT

Added a new picture! Rogues for the win! Bump!

• 2886 posts
    May 5, 2017 2:21 AM PDT

Gamerchick said:

Added a new picture! Rogues for the win! Bump!

Nice one Gamerchick!

• 213 posts
    May 5, 2017 2:24 AM PDT

Thanks Baz!  :).  Id like to add more soon I hope 

• 56 posts
    May 6, 2017 5:54 AM PDT

I stand in awe of your amazing images. 

You are very talented. 

Do you possibly have your own website for people to check out? Perhaps to purchase your work in the future ? 

Thank you. 

• 213 posts
    May 6, 2017 10:53 AM PDT

Thank you very much Ator!  Right now I just have Deviantart.  :).  I Figure when I start getting a lot more interest in commission work or premade book covers I will look into that.  I've had one inquiry so far, but I have yet to put any of my art for sale yet.  I've mostly just been doing it for the enjoyment.  :). I also still sort of consider myself a bit of a noob where photomanipulations are concerned because compared to some of my friends and mentors there at deviantart I've been doing it for far less time.  (2 years here).  Thanks again for your kind words.  

• 624 posts
    May 7, 2017 3:41 AM PDT

Awesome artwork of Kilsin a rogue.  If only she were leaping from, say, a tall tower...

• 213 posts
    May 7, 2017 11:24 AM PDT

Thank you for your complement!  Hehe not exactly Kilsin, as he chose black hair, I felt blonde hair would better offset the mix of grey and black smoke.  :)

• 213 posts
    May 13, 2017 8:20 PM PDT

Hello everyone, updating my post as I just finished with the Direlord class! 

• 2886 posts
    May 13, 2017 9:35 PM PDT

You've been busy Gamerchick!

• 213 posts
    May 13, 2017 11:08 PM PDT

Most of my time is spent looking through stocks.... It's not always easy finding the perfect pictures, or the right angles... picture angles can be the worst!  So usually I spend a couple a days painfully sifting through images that won't work until I do... Then the fun happens.  If I'm lucky I get to spend less time hunting for pictures and more time creating.  :).   So in short, yes.. Busy!  :).  

• 542 posts
    May 14, 2017 7:38 AM PDT

that ranger's wrath comes from the perfect angle <3

• 213 posts
    May 15, 2017 2:52 AM PDT

Larr said:

Fluffy said:

Ahahah! back.... back....

Great work GamerChick! theres some great vision here. I hope you get to all the classes! =) *clears throat* halfling paladin *ahem*

i will do my best to find a suitable stock for this request, and the Druid !!!   :).  

This post was edited by Gamerchick at May 15, 2017 10:59 AM PDT
    • 155 posts
    May 16, 2017 2:47 PM PDT

Awesome stuff Gamerchick ! (I love the Rogue one) you have much talent.

P.S.: Devaintart .. Typo ?

This post was edited by Rendall at May 16, 2017 2:54 PM PDT
    • 213 posts
    May 16, 2017 3:33 PM PDT

Rendall said:

Awesome stuff Gamerchick ! (I love the Rogue one) you have much talent.

P.S.: Devaintart .. Typo ?

Doh it was, I uploaded on a tired day! LOL 

Good catch!

Fixed!!! Thank you!!!

This post was edited by Gamerchick at May 18, 2017 12:43 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 16, 2017 4:41 PM PDT

Loving the work Gamerchick, the Rogue looks awesome :)

• 186 posts
    May 17, 2017 7:14 AM PDT

Love the latest one! keep up the great work!

• 213 posts
    May 17, 2017 9:57 AM PDT

Tehee, you guys are so sweet! We have the best community!

• 186 posts
    May 17, 2017 5:45 PM PDT

I am happy to see more people doing fan art ;) your work is incredibly intriguing too, kinda my hope to see a gallery style change to the forums (eventually) that supports the ability to showcase fan art and the comments in a way that facilitates a cleaner appearance. All that aside, keep up the great work!

• 213 posts
    May 17, 2017 6:01 PM PDT

VitaKorp3n said:

I am happy to see more people doing fan art ;) your work is incredibly intriguing too, kinda my hope to see a gallery style change to the forums (eventually) that supports the ability to showcase fan art and the comments in a way that facilitates a cleaner appearance. All that aside, keep up the great work!

A gallery would be very nice indeed!  I guess we will have to wait and see what we get with our new forums! I'm excited! (Except for that whole pesky thing where we will have to repost all our art again.)

hehehe

• 186 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:53 PM PDT

I am ok with reposting personally ;) my art thread makes my OCD go nuts... It would be so much better if I could delete the ones I wanted and organize it in a way that is aesthetically pleasing. :) at any rate, in the interest of not derailing this thread... Looking forward to more work!

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at May 17, 2017 8:54 PM PDT
    • 213 posts
    May 17, 2017 9:19 PM PDT

VitaKorp3n said:

I am ok with reposting personally ;) my art thread makes my OCD go nuts... It would be so much better if I could delete the ones I wanted and organize it in a way that is aesthetically pleasing. :) at any rate, in the interest of not derailing this thread... Looking forward to more work!

Heheh no worries.  You brought up a great point.  Maybe the Devs will see it =P