Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Thank You

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2017 12:50 PM PST

I just want to take a moment to thank the dev team and whole Visionary Realms group as a whole for their work. In the light of their recent podcast, as compared to live stream updates by SWTOR, VR sounds so much more sincere and intentional about building and caring for a game that millions will play and enjoy as to just being a money grab for a corporation. Once again, thank you.

• 781 posts
    February 2, 2017 2:48 PM PST

Glad to have you as part of this awesome community as well Pakrud ! :)  It is because of community members like you and everyone else here, that the VR Team keeps moving forward with such diligence !  Thank you again for your support ! :) 

• 839 posts
    February 2, 2017 5:29 PM PST

What a great thing to take the time to say mate, you nailed it & resonated by all here i am sure!

Thanks to you and VR!

• 563 posts
    February 2, 2017 5:50 PM PST

Welcome to the community Pakrud :)

I think we all share these very same sentiments, and I'm sure the hard working folks at VR appreciate hearing it :D

• 9115 posts
    February 3, 2017 2:17 AM PST

Thank you, Pakrud, that was very kind of you to say and your words are much appreciated my friend, welcome to the community :)

Feel free to introduce yourself to everyone in the Introduction thread found here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/5/introduce-yourself

• 3016 posts
    February 5, 2017 1:38 PM PST

Hail and Welcome Pakrud...I'm sure you voice what the rest of us feel about our Devs and Pantheon. :)