Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Fletching & Camping

• 170 posts
    January 14, 2017 4:26 PM PST

I like trade skills but not just the money makers I like ones like Fletching where you grab stuff in the area to make arrows on the fly for pulling or for the Ranger. Camping where you are skilled in making campfires so the cooks can make food and you can have light in the dark and get bonuses to recovery by sitting by the fire. Things like this would be cool as well as the obvious tailoring, armorsmith, weaponsmith, jeweler, alchemist, poison maker, etc.

This post was edited by Abacda at January 19, 2017 5:14 PM PST
    • 72 posts
    April 13, 2017 7:06 PM PDT

Abacda said:

I like trade skills but not just the money makers I like ones like Fletching where you grab stuff in the area to make arrows on the fly for pulling or for the Ranger. Camping where you are skilled in making campfires so the cooks can make food and you can have light in the dark and get bonuses to recovery by sitting by the fire. Things like this would be cool as well as the obvious tailoring, armorsmith, weaponsmith, jeweler, alchemist, poison maker, etc.

I would really appreciate additional RP items and Roleplay elements as well.  Things like campfires and tents would be amazing and add a sense of depth to the immersion.

• 1618 posts
    April 15, 2017 2:11 PM PDT

Outfitter,  maybe?

• 1584 posts
    April 17, 2017 12:35 PM PDT

Beefcake said:

Outfitter,  maybe?

I could see this be in Outfitter as well