Forums » Pantheon Races

The big question is how?

• 613 posts
    December 6, 2016 12:11 PM PST

How did the races get to Terminus? Was it via portal? Some great celestial ark of sorts. Riding the back of a massive dragon? The Lore speaks of the races appearing on Terminus. It does not allude to what the method was. My assumption is magic. Very powerful magic. I am also leaning toward a portal of some sort.

Any speculation or thoughts?

Ox

Oxillion member and officer of The Dragon Accord

This post was edited by Oxillion at December 6, 2016 12:14 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    December 6, 2016 12:21 PM PST

The two places that I find very interesting are "Wanders Lost" and "Viel of Azeris", while there is no telling what their purpose is (perhaps they have said, but I didn't see any mention) but it would be incredibly interesting if places like this had any impact on the process of the races coming. Kinda similar to the portals in WoW (yeah, sorry I said it) where you have the ancient monolitic stone structures that can be used as doorways to another plane, or place. I also find the three Sanctums incredibly intriguing, here you have entire peoples being stashed away from harm in the incredible constructs. 

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at December 6, 2016 12:24 PM PST
    • 613 posts
    December 6, 2016 12:38 PM PST

The other thought that has my mind spinning a bit is the fact what level of calamity makes you want to uproot your entire culture and leave your home world? Are they still there? What a story that would be.  

Ox

Oxillion member and officer of The Dragon Accord

• 690 posts
    December 7, 2016 6:58 PM PST

Oxillion said:

The other thought that has my mind spinning a bit is the fact what level of calamity makes you want to uproot your entire culture and leave your home world? Are they still there? What a story that would be.  

Ox

It's been a while since I read the lore, but I believe all the races we know about came here due to...extinction level events. Earthquakes, darkness, the world just getting blown up by some sort of energy, etc.

Beaverbiscuit guy with name that is too trolly for The Dragon Accord=)