Forums » Fan Creations

Various Mediums [Fan Art]

• 186 posts
    December 18, 2016 2:43 PM PST

Ty much! 

Yeah, I had that thought too... Fact of the matter is that it wouldn't be unusual to them to cover those lines. Although I suppose from a lore standpoint, if they treated them like natural birth tattoos then it wouldn't be out of the question to fashion armor that would at the least, preserve the location of the elemental lines. (sort of like inlays in the armor.) or even, being in such close proximity to the dwarves, perhaps they have come together to create armor that uses Coldark Steel. (perhaps it has some transparent attributes)

• 780 posts
    December 18, 2016 3:04 PM PST

That could be pretty cool.  Or maybe they'd have like lines of runes cut through the steel of the armor that were situated perfectly so that the elemental lines illunimated the runes.

• 186 posts
    December 18, 2016 3:42 PM PST

haha sounds like a good topic to get started in the races, I like that idea with the runes :)

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at April 22, 2017 5:36 PM PDT
    • 186 posts
    December 18, 2016 8:04 PM PST

An update for my wife's Halfling. 

/snicker 

calling her the "Hesitant Halfling"

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at December 19, 2016 5:43 PM PST
    • 24 posts
    December 19, 2016 3:30 PM PST

These peices are coming along nicely. With her biting her lip she seems very hesitant.

• 163 posts
    December 19, 2016 5:30 PM PST

Your doing an Awesome Job "VitaKorp3n" Keep up the good work!!!

Guild Leader The Dragon Accord

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 4, 2017 4:45 AM PST
    • 186 posts
    December 20, 2016 9:28 AM PST

Update on the Halfling

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at December 20, 2016 2:29 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    December 20, 2016 3:48 PM PST

Wife's Halfling. (unnamed)

In Wild's End.

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at December 20, 2016 7:15 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    December 31, 2016 8:42 AM PST

Finally made some progress on this one.

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at December 31, 2016 4:37 PM PST
    • 780 posts
    December 31, 2016 3:38 PM PST

The dwarf is definitely my favorite.  Looking forward to seeing it when it's finished.

This post was edited by Shucklighter at December 31, 2016 3:39 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    December 31, 2016 7:58 PM PST

Mauric the Hermit.

Cleric turned Crusader, with his bear cub Toby

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at January 1, 2017 1:04 PM PST
    • 186 posts
    January 2, 2017 4:37 PM PST

My Archai Summoner and my wife's Monk.

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at January 3, 2017 12:55 PM PST
    • 180 posts
    January 3, 2017 5:41 PM PST

Really nice job Mauric :))

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    January 3, 2017 8:17 PM PST

Good work man. Thanks for sharing.

• 9115 posts
    January 4, 2017 4:46 AM PST

Very nice mate! :)

• 186 posts
    January 4, 2017 9:31 AM PST

Thank you for the kind words :) I am really enjoying doing these in between class and what have you. I just set up my easel, planning on doing an oil landscape here shortly.

• 15 posts
    January 25, 2017 12:59 PM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

Mauric the Hermit.

Cleric turned Crusader, with his bear cub Toby

Came out great. Love the skin color :)

• 186 posts
    February 1, 2017 3:27 PM PST

Ty Card! Yeah I had gotten some new blues, really had a blast doing him. Sadly I am going to be taking a break for a bit, school is busy and I won't be doing much with this game until Alpha anyway :) Will post more in the future!

• 780 posts
    February 1, 2017 6:48 PM PST

All right man.  Well, good luck!  Looking forward to seeing more from you when you get back.

• 186 posts
    February 6, 2017 10:50 AM PST

@Gamerchick I appreciate your work, it is very lovely. I would however recommend making your own art thread in order to share them. I wouldn't want people to be confussed that I had anything to do with them. I had intended this to be a place where I would post my various fan made works for Pantheon, I can certainly see now how my title is rather vague and I appologize for that. (probably should have called it VK's art corner or something similar...) Look forward to seeing more work :D

• 213 posts
    February 6, 2017 12:37 PM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

@Gamerchick I appreciate your work, it is very lovely. I would however recommend making your own art thread in order to share them. I wouldn't want people to be confussed that I had anything to do with them. I had intended this to be a place where I would post my various fan made works for Pantheon, I can certainly see now how my title is rather vague and I appologize for that. (probably should have called it VK's art corner or something similar...) Look forward to seeing more work :D

Ahh, yes thats exactly what I thought... It looked like you had just made a thread for various art for people to post in.  Thanks for the clarification.  =) Kilsin - will you delete my posts so I can start my own thread?  Thanks

This post was edited by Gamerchick at February 6, 2017 12:37 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    February 6, 2017 4:05 PM PST

Gamerchick said:

VitaKorp3n said:

Ahh, yes thats exactly what I thought... It looked like you had just made a thread for various art for people to post in.  Thanks for the clarification.  =) Kilsin - will you delete my posts so I can start my own thread?  Thanks

I have cleaned the thread up and removed your art as requested, please feel free to create your own thread, the more the merrier :)

• 3016 posts
    February 12, 2017 2:00 PM PST

Love all the great talent I am seeing here, makes me want to get back to mine.   Portrait image is something I did some years ago.

• 186 posts
    February 12, 2017 2:44 PM PST

I for one would be very happy to see more and more people post their fan art, I really appreciate seeing what others come up with. You should definitely get back into it :)

This post was edited by VitaKorp3n at February 12, 2017 2:44 PM PST
    • 3016 posts
    February 12, 2017 3:11 PM PST

VitaKorp3n said:

I for one would be very happy to see more and more people post their fan art, I really appreciate seeing what others come up with. You should definitely get back into it :)

Thank you Vita I am very tempted to be honest. :)