Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Does this look safe to you?

• 9115 posts
    October 27, 2016 3:55 AM PDT

Does this bridge look safe to you? Maybe this wasn't a good idea...hello? What was tha.. ARRRRGGHHH!

• 1 posts
    October 27, 2016 4:03 AM PDT

The most terrifying question that bugs me, in those dungeons... Who keeps the torches burning...

• 76 posts
    October 27, 2016 4:26 AM PDT

JohnBoy said:

The most terrifying question that bugs me, in those dungeons... Who keeps the torches burning...

JohnBoy!!! It's 2016, those are LED torches.

• 9115 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:03 AM PDT

JohnBoy said:

Exploring the cave further should answer that question for you, although, I am not sure if you really want to know the answer... ;)

• 116 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:11 AM PDT

Great screenshot, it really gets you thinking "do we REALLY need to cross that bridge" and if you do, make sure the Ogres are the last to cross.

• 2138 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:15 AM PDT

"Summoner and Wizard LF others"

-"Hi, I am a Crusader"|

"Hi, yes please, thank you for joining *groups*. So, you wearing all your armor? have anough food? did you bring extra weapons?"

-"Yes,I always carry all my weapons and in fact I am almost overburdened with the food, you mentioned you needed extra- here..."

"Wait, see that bridge? lets cross it and we'll divy up the weight on the other side."

*wizard and summoner in unison*  "you go first"

• 187 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:29 AM PDT

Terrifyingly awesome! Great screenshot Kilsin! Very cool.

• 9115 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:54 AM PDT

Oldtimer said:

Great screenshot, it really gets you thinking "do we REALLY need to cross that bridge" and if you do, make sure the Ogres are the last to cross.

Haha, smart advice! ;)

• 9115 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:54 AM PDT

Manouk said:

"Summoner and Wizard LF others"

-"Hi, I am a Crusader"|

"Hi, yes please, thank you for joining *groups*. So, you wearing all your armor? have anough food? did you bring extra weapons?"

-"Yes,I always carry all my weapons and in fact I am almost overburdened with the food, you mentioned you needed extra- here..."

"Wait, see that bridge? lets cross it and we'll divy up the weight on the other side."

*wizard and summoner in unison*  "you go first"

Lol, that would be right! :)

• 9115 posts
    October 27, 2016 5:55 AM PDT

Syntro said:

Terrifyingly awesome! Great screenshot Kilsin! Very cool.

Thanks Syntro, glad you like it, my friend, it's even more terrifying being in there taking the shot! lol :)

• 45 posts
    October 27, 2016 6:06 AM PDT

It's looking, and that bridge make me want to have the charaters take up space. Nothing like pushing my way through a bridge and shoving one of my friends off along the way. (every group has one of those guys)

• 169 posts
    October 27, 2016 6:12 AM PDT
    ...if that was real life....and i saw that bridge....I'd be like...."Honey if you go first I'll cross right behind you.....if not I guess it's time to Google a detour....tell your parents well be late"
    • 231 posts
    October 27, 2016 6:39 AM PDT

I believe the safety of the bridge goes down based on eating those mushrooms. If bards get a selo's song, I'm fairly sure that it is not safe for me, regardless of the mushrooms. That doorway also looks OSHA incompliant :P

This post was edited by tanwedar at October 27, 2016 6:40 AM PDT
    • 110 posts
    October 27, 2016 7:39 AM PDT

Are you kidding? I've already fallen off the ledge before I even get to the bridge because I can't walk a straight line, even in a video game. LOL

• 18 posts
    October 27, 2016 7:52 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Oldtimer said:

Haha, smart advice! ;)

Actually I would have the Ogres cross first, if the bridge fall because of them after I crossed it, I couldn't go back :P

• 89 posts
    October 27, 2016 8:04 AM PDT

I would definitely be asking for a lev across that rickety old thing.  Nice looking dungeon - reminds me of Chardok.

• 44 posts
    October 27, 2016 8:14 AM PDT

Reminds me of a bathroom at a place I lived in for a very short while.  Except this looks more cheery.  And cleaner.

• 319 posts
    October 27, 2016 8:30 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Oldtimer said:

Haha, smart advice! ;)

I don't know about you but I would send the ogres first. If the bridge is gonna colapse i want it in front of me, Not behind me. Let shrek and his overweight friends find thier own way out. I know it is not the group friendly way but heck if the bridge goes down and the ogres go with it what chance does a friendly cloth wearer have??

• 80 posts
    October 27, 2016 8:36 AM PDT

Oldtimer said:

Oh course we need to cross! I am sure there is treasure just over the bridge. 

• 613 posts
    October 27, 2016 9:30 AM PDT

Great shot.  Love the lighting levels shown.   Areas like that will have a pucker factor of 9+ just due to being dark....Love it!!!

Thanks Kilsin! 

Ox 

• 166 posts
    October 27, 2016 9:46 AM PDT

This Screenshot does not even look a bit safe to me.

The wood of the bridge seems to be a bit rotten already so passing it might include the danger of falling into the abyss.

And we seem to be in some underground, ancient ruins and I'm pretty sure, that there are a loot of creepy creatures in it.

• 114 posts
    October 27, 2016 9:47 AM PDT

This is amazingly creepy!!

And I LOVES EET!!! I wish I were there atm exploring....i should stock up on pizza gift cards, and look at a new chair for the computer because I think I won't be leaving the room much with screenies like this!!

• 184 posts
    October 27, 2016 10:10 AM PDT

I just hope I can use Levitate and jump off the bridge and slowly sink to the bottom of the chasm to discover whats there...

Rint

• 184 posts
    October 27, 2016 10:17 AM PDT

BTW... I wanted to see more detail in the picture...soooooo.... Let there be light:

• 11 posts
    October 27, 2016 10:20 AM PDT

Love everything about this :D