Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

questions off the top of my head

• 24 posts
    October 21, 2016 12:31 PM PDT

(forgive me if this stuff is out there somewhere already)

1. Is there an idea of roughly how many hot bar buttons were going to managing for our skills?  

2. Will there be buff/debuff icons in the UI (like eq2) where you can see who has what buff/debuff, what it does, and how long it has left?

3. How many devs are working on the project?  Is the plan to be “on the ball” with fixes and patching?

4. Roughly how many servers will there be?  Will we be able to transfer characters between servers?  What other inter-server features will there be?

5. Will there be a levitate spell?

6. Will there be guildhalls?

7. Will there be “meditating” to regain mana?

8. Will players be able to “kill-steal” and/or will mobs be locked to a group or player? 

9. Will players outside of groups be able to assist in battles (healing, buffing, help damage mobs)?

10. How far away can group mates be and still get XP?  Loot privileges?

11. Will named mobs be on a static respawn timer and location? Or will there be randomness to respawn and location?

12. Will monks have feign death?

13. Will there be targeting assistance like in EQ2?  Will it be part of the UI where you can see the target of a target?

14. Will there be both True AOE and Group based AOE?

15. Will there be “geming” or “runing” weapons and equipment?

16. Will certain loot able items be visible on mobs before they are killed?

17. Will the game deal with Lag in combat?  Hoping there is not a way to glitch the skills like in ESO where you can break a combat animation in order to get in more skills faster than intended.

18. Where will the servers be located?

• 781 posts
    October 21, 2016 12:52 PM PDT

yeah, you might want to try the search jeklinger , a lot of the questions I see have already been answered in one way / form.  If the search is taking you to an area that is not accessible by you, then  maybe inform someone who does have access to some of those areas and see if an answer can be retrieved for you.  *cheers 

• 24 posts
    October 21, 2016 1:24 PM PDT

Kelem said:

yeah, you might want to try the search jeklinger , a lot of the questions I see have already been answered in one way / form.  If the search is taking you to an area that is not accessible by you, then  maybe inform someone who does have access to some of those areas and see if an answer can be retrieved for you.  *cheers 

No worries, just throwing it out there.

• 9115 posts
    October 21, 2016 5:24 PM PDT

I will leave this thread open since some of those questions have not/can not been answered yet but please use the search function prior to posting in future as many of your questions can be answered that way or by reading our FAQ which was designed for this exact reason and with help from our community who had similar questions: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/faqs/ :)