Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What would you do with it?

• 172 posts
    October 21, 2016 7:10 AM PDT

Porky said:

Add a massive fireplace put the antlers above it with the skin rug infront then use the ale filled barrels and open an ale house for weary travelers.

Ale house/Pub was exactly my first thought when i saw this picture, you said it perfectly.

• 99 posts
    October 21, 2016 8:06 AM PDT

Burn it down i only have time for my RL house lol i wanna kill somethin, not arrange furniture in a game too.

This post was edited by Wobels at October 21, 2016 8:14 AM PDT
    • 93 posts
    October 21, 2016 8:57 AM PDT

I'd blow out those candles and get some rest so I can wake up bright and early to saddle my horse and hit the trail.

• 644 posts
    October 21, 2016 10:57 AM PDT

I would keep it as a nondescript cottage.  But, under the cover of nightfall, I would carry out sacks and barrels from the secret labyrinth below.

This building happened to be standing on plateau on a ridge line.  Along one side - a sheer cliff wall.  The other - a rolling descent to the forested valley floor below.    But this ridge line and the cliff are built of stronger stuff and resisted the eons of erosion from the rivulet below.  And the ground is stronger because it is laced with precious ores of silver, nickel, platinum, copper and of course iron.

And whereever you have all five ores, you know there are gem pockets.  Hence the secrecy.

So this building looks like a hunting lodge with only the occasional visitor.  But inside, there is a trap door that opens to a cool fruit cellar.  Nothing out of the ordinary here, except down in the cellar lies a  hidden door - locked and warded.  Behind this hidden door lies a living mine, worked contunally - growing deeper and deeper in search of those secret gem pockets.  Descending this stair washes one in the scent of fresh cool water from the hidden tributaries and underground lakes.  

A secret world of exploration, work and wealth........

• 31 posts
    October 21, 2016 12:43 PM PDT

Redecorate.

• 80 posts
    October 21, 2016 2:13 PM PDT

Rent it out who needs a permenat place anyway. I got places to see  things to kill and treasure to find.

This post was edited by Zikkar at October 21, 2016 2:13 PM PDT
    • 264 posts
    October 21, 2016 4:45 PM PDT

Open a Micro Brewery and fill it with Bearded Female Dwarven Waitresses serving good beer. I would name it " Kiss my hairy lass" .

• 294 posts
    October 21, 2016 6:49 PM PDT

Skycaster said:

Open a Micro Brewery and fill it with Bearded Female Dwarven Waitresses serving good beer. I would name it " Kiss my hairy lass" .

Darn fine idea if I do say so myself. Klumpedge would be one o'ye finest customers.