• 9115 posts
    October 13, 2016 7:58 AM PDT

Retsof said:

Hope I can play a banjo ...

Not sure how long you would live to try but good luck! :D

• 9115 posts
    October 13, 2016 7:59 AM PDT

Isaya said:

Depending on the zone i think I would zone out first then My druid would come back and camo to see what really goes on there. If it is an undead trap then beat it back to the zoneline and count my blessings.

Haha, nice thinking :)

• 9115 posts

kefka said:

The small village probably have no guards so... You've become better at stealing (56)

Lol, the Rogue in me approves of this :D

• 9115 posts

Riahuf22 said:

I worried i see something that looks like a torso of someone, i just can't tell if it was a target practice dummy, someone tortured, or if he had the life sucks right out of him.  Either way seems like an eerie place i'd just keep on running

Yeah, best take a quick look but don;t stand there for too long ;)

• 166 posts
    October 13, 2016 9:09 AM PDT

I'm not sure, if I can trust the people in this village, but I should get closer to them, to find out how they react. Of course always be prepared to fight or run.

Maybe they are helpful for me in some way. At least I should be able stock up my supplies for the rest of the way. As the guards are still arround, I should not spend to much time in the village, even when the villagers are friendly. My way will show me where the path in the picture leads me, but maybe it is a better decision to follow the path a few meters beside it in the woods.

• 257 posts
    October 13, 2016 12:40 PM PDT

I agree, Lambert. I got the whole Deliverance (1972) vibe as well.

• 80 posts
    October 13, 2016 12:45 PM PDT

Pet out and spell on my lips I explore every inch and see what I can find. Looks like there is something good hidden around here.

• 89 posts
    October 13, 2016 1:21 PM PDT

Ask the owner of the house if they know where I can find a fence. 

• 294 posts
    October 13, 2016 1:40 PM PDT

Kick the skeleton out of that armor suit leaning against the tree, put the armor on, and head back toward the tavern to find that spilled beer that Rachael was talking about.

• 1 posts
    October 13, 2016 1:42 PM PDT

Never stop at the first place if you are on the run.  Resupply from the wild if able, change direction and keep going if health allows.  Keep the lute-ing to a minimum :D

• 2138 posts
    October 13, 2016 7:34 PM PDT

I would act like I ws not running from the guards and just passing through. I would see if anyone was home  in this...Hackdirt or a place.

• 3016 posts
    October 13, 2016 7:46 PM PDT

I don't think anything would pique my curiosity in there... well..might consider sidling up to a window and see if I can see anything...without being seen.   First sign of a noise and I'd be off running again :P

• 9115 posts
    October 13, 2016 9:44 PM PDT

Lol, you folks have some very creative minds, I like reading a lot of these replies to the question I put out :)

• 63 posts
    October 13, 2016 10:01 PM PDT

I'd check out that corpse under the large tree. That's some shady stuff going on there. No pun intended. ;)

• 668 posts
    October 13, 2016 11:19 PM PDT

As I said on FB...

I would stroll into the small tavern and purchase the local brew.  I would find the darkest corner, not opening my mouth except for the occasional frothy sip.  I would quietly take my time, enjoying the temporary calm, until I could figure out my next move.

• 393 posts
    October 13, 2016 11:41 PM PDT

As a druid, I wouldn't leave being held captive and likely confined in some cage just to run into the next dwelling I came across. I would conceal myself and observe from a distance first, then decide if it were necessary to get closer.

• 126 posts
    October 14, 2016 12:50 AM PDT
    That place looks suspiciously like an interstate rest stop. Not sure I would stop there unless I wanted an encounter with deranged hoboes, truckers or if I suddenly felt dubious about my sexuality.
    • 9115 posts
    October 14, 2016 4:16 AM PDT

AlannaTheFair said:

I'd check out that corpse under the large tree. That's some shady stuff going on there. No pun intended. ;)

Haha, it is deceiving from this screenshot, it is actually a stuffed chest plate and helm, maybe a homemade practice dummy? IO wonder who lives here ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at October 14, 2016 4:16 AM PDT
    • 2419 posts
    October 14, 2016 6:29 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

You have just escaped the guards and arrive at a small village out of town, what do you do now?

Kill everyone there, loot their stuff then sell it back to them when they respawn.

• 147 posts
    October 15, 2016 6:57 AM PDT

Go into the cellar of the building on the left and find the loose brick to open the secret passage to the Death by Daggers Hideout.

• 363 posts
    October 15, 2016 10:27 AM PDT

I would radio in a carpet bombing from several B-52 Stratofortresses, wait a few minutes after the deafening roar, and then proceed to inspect the place.........

Or I would definitely go in, guns blazing, and to Hell with the Devil. :P