Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Stream Fix

• 110 posts
    October 5, 2016 4:30 PM PDT

I demand an apology from from Pyye! I came here fully expecting to see a way to fix the streams, and he posted about quenching his thirst for more streams!

(Because thesaurus. Or dictionary. Or something like that.)

:D

• 393 posts
    October 5, 2016 5:13 PM PDT

Dullahan said:

I personally hope they wait until they make more progress on the art side before the next stream. Having read most of criticism of the previous videos, it seems many people simply cannot see past placeholder assets to the amazing game that lies beneath. The hardcore eq and vg fans see it and would probably be willing to play for years as is. Unfortunately, a larger portion of potential players feel differently to the point it may almost be a disservice to show too much pre-alpha footage.

Agreed. I don't really mind too much the existing placeholders as they are now. But I know they will really shine later on. That alone could be a big reveal!

I would love to see more concept art, music, and another class reveal or two.

This post was edited by OakKnower at October 5, 2016 5:14 PM PDT
    • 2138 posts
    October 5, 2016 6:26 PM PDT

I hope for a stream in a new area and environment. Or even picking up where they wiped *ahem* last time in the dungeon..Mine, in the mine.